Pick-Me Penelope Thread!

So Fembot, how much of a pick-me are you? Do you just simp for men?

Attached: CMNF Sad.jpg (679x1024, 153.77K)

Pickmes are a myth invented by feminists

Aren't they a psychological projection of a feminist's inner desire to submit fully?

what's a pick-me?

A female simp. A woman who will do anything to please a man out of a desperate desire for him to "pick me."

is that really a thing?

That hasnt existed since social media dude

I raise Chad's child with Stacy to be near him, when they're not busy togther

Before social media but tinder completely ruined that

SeeAlso does he ever have sex with you?

i simp for the fembots i wish i was that mustache man

Yees and he gave me a kid. But Stacy has primacy

Primacy is a good word that I use from time to time.

I don't talk to men because they intimidate me. I started posting here as a way to try and get better at socializing without the pressure of identity and instead all it did was make me racist.

What about men is intimidating to you?

Big, loud, insensitive, strong. You know, intimidating things.

Are you more comfortable around wimpy men?

Yes, they exist, but they are mentally ill (cluster B personality disorder and/or childhood trauma).

No because weak men always seem to have a reason to be scared of them. They always just seem off.

That's a conundrum. Tough men are scary because they are tough, but weak men are scary because they should be tough. Hard to win there.

Do you interact with men in your family, school, or work at all despite your fears?

I don't have any men in my family and I'm a neet.

That's an unusual situation, but useful for you.

>instead all it did was make me racist
I kneel

and how does this correlate with being a pick-me? is that your end goal is to actually ask for them by training here?

Well the question was how much of a pick me am I and I assume since I don't talk to men I'm not much of one at all.

>He gets to have sex with Chad and Stacy
This is acceptable

May I groom you ?

I mean I'm sure I'd let the right man groom me but honestly I don't think I'm ready to give up my life for someone else yet let me do a few more things first and I'll let you train me to be your possession and wife.