New Tinder stats just dropped

Picrel
>women will now only match with 2% of men on Tinder, the most popular dating app
At what point will people accept that these dating apps are destroying the sexual marketplace and ban them? These numbers are getting to absurd levels. Only chads are getting matches now, chadlites are BTFO.

Attached: 00046957-1811-4B57-ABC2-B419C9288021.jpg (2048x2048, 215.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Things are going to have to get significantly worse. Things wont start turning around until about 2040

How do you even get laid now?

Its the 95 and 5 rule now?

hopefully congress bans it in the jewSA.
im not sure if tinder or its parent company, if it has one, has enough money to lobby for itself
but if it does its over

What's tinder?

I gave up on women years ago. Comes a point when you have to realise your odds are so astronomically slim that you might as well save yourself the effort.

Don't care, goth girls aren't on there and that's all I want

Attached: The_Wounded_Angel_-_Hugo_Simberg.jpg (300x241, 20.52K)

keep in mind that almost every dating app is a huge sausage fest and that a lot of women are on dating apps for attention only, they have zero intentions of actually dating people. they literally use it just to farm orbiters to harvest them for simp energy. when they get bored of one jestermaxxers attempts at wooing them they move onto the next out of the 500+ messages she has.

the actual pool of women to date is tiny on them. theres also a huge gender ratio blackpill where there are actually a lot more men in the 18-34 demographic than women, things dont even out to a 1:1 until you start including geriatrics.

I haven't used Tinder since 2015. But back then I got matches as Chadlite. Is it over for me now?

>Is it over for me now?
it doesnt look good, i've seen multiple chads and chadlites trying to hit on grannyfishing profiles. look and height requirements are skyrocketing on dating apps.

it has always been 95/5 user.
>8,000 Years Ago, Only One Man Had Children for Every 17 Women
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
If you're genes on average don't put you in the top 5% of men, you will be culled out and forced to settle with single mothers or die alone. Even if you decide to be single, you'll pay to support the children of the top 5% through taxation.

You have no idea how frenzied women get when see a guy thats in the top 5%. Been in that position and they won't say anything if you fuck them raw w/o a condom. Some even beg to get knocked up in the heat of the moment. Knocked up 3 women so far, and ngl I feel bad, but if it ain't me, someone else is gonna do it.

If you look at 95% of male profiles you will see they are terrible. The bar to be in that top 2% is incredibly low, but most men on dating apps are too retarded and braindead to figure out how to make a decent profile, despite there being whole studies on what makes a good profile. So much resources on the internet and yet men are STILL too proud to ask for directions and admit they're lost.

I got no matches at all, then I got my female friend to show me the competition, then I realised it wasn't hard to beat that and did a bit of googling. Now I get more matches than I will ever have time to meet.

But men who are too stupid to interpret basic data, and can't help but assume correlation equals causation, will NEVER be able to get a gf - and that's a good thing.

>on what makes a good profile
Yeah, like having 6ft in your bio, which was scientifically proven to be the single best thing you could include in a male bio lmao. Fuck off you clown.

You are above average in looks

I have nothing to show off

I am balding, overweight, don't have pets, and don't have friends to take non-selfie pictures

at what point do i just admit that it's over and put a gun in my mouth

You haven't and will not post any proof.

Aw poor idiot. There are tons of whore goths on dating apps.

I'm no more than a 6/10, and I've had the most success with Tinder. Which is not to say that's much success at all, but I got a couple opportunities for dates and one short-term gf, the only gf I've ever had. Probably 1/8 times I made an account, some opportunity came up, whether I took it or not. This is up to 2020.
By comparison, Bumble and OKCupid have been way worse, never got anything on either of those in probably 5-6 attempts on both. Most people seem to have more success on things other than Tinder though.

Duh you stupid fucking loser you should lie and be manipulative and spend a lot of time and will power to change who you are completely to be even more sad for women that will never love you for you.

I think they are tbqh ngl

Attached: kwk.jpg (753x1200, 140.67K)

Not him but they only live in the biggest cities

Can someone post that image of pepe and the joker insane laughing with that brutal text on it explaining how you have wasted your life

>If you look at 95% of male profiles you will see they are terrible
if you saw how women actually used those apps, you'd know that profiles dont matter 90% of the time with how fast they left swipe.

you need to live to bring the averages down. your death will just make it more competitive for chad to attract girls. manlets and dicklets must live and serve to be mogged.