Can you tell me why i should kill myself? i'm black if it helps. in the mood for some self loathing and blackpills

can you tell me why i should kill myself? i'm black if it helps. in the mood for some self loathing and blackpills

Attached: 1647263537733.jpg (553x506, 36.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6k_2Qo5Ves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I was black, I would just become a gang banger. Nothing to lose. Finally, I would feel powerful and have friends.

>not just becoming a shooting statistic if youre a suicidal black

>he's emo-niggamaxxing
I kneel...

Attached: kneeling vegeta.png (600x906, 591.54K)

don't have the social skills for that
yeah i think if i went through with it i'd just call the police on myself, say i'm armed and dangerous , and get killed by cops

>don't have the social skills for that
You don't need it. Just be ruthless and serious. The quiet shit would scare people and make them respect you. Put on muscle first if you have none. Seriously, I bet most gang bangers are would be robots if they were any other race.

>yeah i think if i went through with it i'd just call the police on myself, say i'm armed and dangerous , and get killed by cops
why is this like the go to for black people? serious question

cause they're more likely to pull the trigger when you're black
i can't be ruthless, i'm sperg tier. plus i don't know any connections to gang members anyways

>cause they're more likely to pull the trigger when you're black
let's say that's true, there are dozens of other ways more in your control. It's bizarre.

if someone else is killing you, it's easier. it's hard to actually pull the trigger on yourself

>black
watch Dragon Ball Z and play arcade fighting games

Attached: 1637220953452.jpg (1200x772, 185.15K)

you said it yourself you black what blackpill could be blacker then that?
Also your not black your brown, black is acutally beautifull

Don't not kill yourself but don't not live either

Just nerd max, cosplay as dark Naruto or some shit, go to a convention and some girl will let you fuck because of the BBC stereotype.

justthugmaxxbro fags are the absolute worst

i cant fucking stand them. fuck off no one wants to get shot in a drive by

> admitting to being black on Any Forums
i dont know what you expected op. this site is just a reminder the whole world hates us

because cops have no qualms about killing blacks and it's easier to get someone to pull the trigger on you than pull it yourself.
basically black privilege is the ability to get euthanized by the cops.

bro go to africa and reclaim your heritage, you dont want to be stuck in a globo homo system

>plus i don't know any connections to gang members anyways
Bruh, just watch a bunch of gangland and prison shows. Then move to the projects. How is shit like this video not appealing to you? I'm white and it appeals to me but white gangs were destroyed by the FBI so this isn't even a choice for someone like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6k_2Qo5Ves

We do not need more monkeys reproducing into the public school system than we already have

The overwhelming number of even violent encounters with police do not end in death. What would the success rate be, 5%? I've seen a few failed by cop suicides, and then they're in jail on serious charges.