What Are Your Hobbies?

How do you pass the time on your way to the grave?

Attached: 1605333416812.png (631x474, 191.95K)

I play drums, guitar and bass
Fuckin death metal

Favorite songs and/or bands?

I watch anime and I play melee, that's all.

I read a lot
I write sometimes
I hike while I can
I really only game on the weekends anymore
I don't know if it's a "hobby" but I do a lot of civil rights stuff for LGBT activism (helping organize/plan/conduct events/speaking/writing/ect)

Attached: 1617822145799.jpg (850x853, 167.36K)

>I play melee
who do you main?

I like mostly swedish stuff

Dismember, entombed, Necrophobic, repugnant, runemagick, Unanimated, desultory, dawn, vomitory and a ton of others

I'm getting more and more depressed so even my hobbies won't take away enough of my time.
Before I had so many aspirations about becoming a doctorate in physics but now all I wanna do is sleep or watch an episode of an anime to self insert.

I'm almost addicted to the feeling of having lucid dreams where I build my own self insert world after becoming depressed.

Attached: 1649596224873.png (250x309, 50.93K)

who do you main 0rign4l

>guitar and piano (cant play either yet)
>angsty poetry
>music production
>music listening
>anime
>journaling
>video games sometimes
>movies and shows sometimes
its gotten harder to do anything more than stare at the wall lately

Would you be willing to share some poetry?

Daydream of a better life

>piano
Last thing I need to conquer. I need to get a keyboard

listen to music, mtg, sometimes play vidya games but usually dont play when im alone, i play a bit of guitar but i mostly consume rather than create
i used to be a bit of an outdoorsman when i was younger but im fat and lazy these days, probably should go camping again sometime

Attached: 1631491681435.png (408x400, 285.06K)

oh god why did you have to word it like that this is exactly what I've been trying to run from why did you have to remind me

Attached: e87c527c45a031d94abb8d19e9991f28.jpg (820x557, 32.24K)

I like to put an exercise bike in front of my TV and watch POV footage of downhill mountain biking while I ride it. I also like to drink beer.

i warned you
>Willows
Ear to ear at our roots
As time passed, we wilted in different directions
Flowing back and forth, lost in the throes of chaos
Overlapping when the weather allowed it
In shallow soil, staring at the able-bodies
Birds and Dandelions
Resentment and Helplessness
Rot away with me, focusing on our beginnings

but to answer your question: watching youtube, scrolling through Any Forums, daydreaming,. That's it lol.
I'm trying to get my life together and get real hobbies so I can stop being such a lame ass

same. what kinda life do you fantasize about?

not digging at you, but i dont really understand this kind of poetry. mostly you think of rhymes and meter, words chosen because they sound good when spoken. here there isnt any of that, is the appeal supposed to be just in the imagery or something?

Vidya (chivalry 2), anime, hiking, films, swimming, books, and bird watching. I'd like to get into archery and gardening one day. I am a simple man.

Attached: 1603046815311.png (562x421, 342.81K)

Windsurfing. Dream interpretation.

Attached: 1655550297557.jpg (1057x793, 262.35K)

Play vidya usually. But If I am not doing that I am either tinkering with something or repairing something like electronics or my car.