I'm a girl and i've never seen a good looking guy in person

i don't understand how my friends can endure dating and sex with guys they know. 95% of the guys i see on a daily basis are ugly af and 5% of them are average as hell and uninteresting

it's hard for us ladies too

Attached: 2343433.jpg (400x415, 20.6K)

Is that a pic of you?

nah this is more how i see 95% of dudes. extremely unattractive, like it does NOTHING for me

>95% of the guys i see on a daily basis are ugly af and 5% of them are average as hell and uninteresting
I'm bi and this is objectively true. Guys just don't know how to not look like shit, and you'll still hear people here moaning about how standards for guys are so high

Dude protip: don't be a faggot and learn basic personal grooming

If every man looks like a nigger to you, there is something severely wrong with your brain

What if i dont care what you want. What if i drag you into the bushes kicking and screaming? What if i spread your fat cellulose riddled legs open and forcibly thrust my dick inside while i wrap my largw hands around your thin throat and squeeze harder and harder every time i thrust my hips? What if i nut deep inside and just leave you there in a puddle of your tears mixed with my nut batter?

People are probably going to give you shit for it but I feel you. While I wouldn't go as high as 95%, I don't think most women look all that great in person either. The thing with women though, is that they can hide their imperfections beneath make up and fool people in person. Men can't do that unless they want to get called a faggot. As a result, you tend to see men with all of their imperfections on display when you see them in person.

I'm willing to bet that if it was socially acceptable or even expected of men to wear make up, you wouldn't go as high as 95% either.

That means you're into sociopaths/psychopaths. Admit it.

>personal grooming
>not a faggot
Top kek, you are a soft femboy

People in general are ugly. Were all just smelly fucking monkeys. I bet you're ugly af too.

Post a picture of yourself, I want to see what you look like.

this is disgusting and you're a delusional incel if you think this would spark anything between me and your loser ass.

no i just have clear standards. sex can be a pain, dating is a cesspool of assholes trying to take advantage of you, and men don't love you ever. moids on this board get angry at us for going on tinder and having sex with attractive dudes (which I do when I'm lonely) but they only complain because it's not with them. they're hypocrites

>moids on this board get angry at us for going on tinder and having sex with attractive dudes (which I do when I'm lonely)
kek

Post tits larper.

>he doesn't do personal grooming
You are the bigger faggot

post a pic of an attractive man

Attached: henry.jpg (1880x2501, 565.68K)

It's okay keep thinking however you want ride the cc how ever much you want
But we all know what happens to women like you and I honestly have zero sympathy for you. Enjoy the time you have.

why wouldnt i? if i have the possibility of spending a night with a good looking guy holding me and kissing me, why would i go around looking for angry men like you who would only take advantage of me and brag to your "bros" about fucking me?

if i wanna have a moment of intimacy i'll do it with someone im attracted to. you incels hate people who have fun, just because you cant

that sounds like a (you) problem

originally

yes, he is really cute. a bit ultramasculine looking but i would definitely never say no to him, and i say no to basically every guy who ever approached me

you're right, but it's not really men's fault, it's just that they are incompetent because their fathers are incompetent and their father's father are incompetent and so on. most men just don't know anything about how women think and act. if you want to get a good guy (not a nice guy) then you'll have to give him the rite of passage that his father never gave him. be brutally honest with him, if he's a typical clueless guy he'll run away scared or pissed off, if he's a good guy he'll genuinely try to understand how you function as a female

post a pic of another man you find attractive

Attached: 1638173652459.jpg (407x359, 124.92K)

How do these post make it past the low quality post filters?

>you're a delusional incel if you think this would spark anything between me and your loser ass

Youre a delusional foid if you thought thats what i was going for. Get over yourself you worthless hole.

I would have spammed gore of roasties getting raped and murdered by now if the jannies weren't complete faggots.

These are the jannies' favorite threads.

Gonna be a rough road ahead for you chief.

Attached: 1658423033047126.jpg (500x500, 48.02K)

this guy looks decently cute to me. id definitely swipe right depending on his bio

Attached: 2435433444.jpg (429x328, 21.39K)