Does smoking make you cool?

does smoking make you cool?

Attached: ae6d2effbbae2d509f12ead9d7516681.jpg (824x1238, 84.34K)

It makes you dead and dead people can't maintain an elevated core body temperature so yea

no, but the smell reminds me of home

fpbp very orig

Saw an incel looking the other day walking smoking, thought it made him look way cooler, I also like girls that smoke.
I smoke but Im trying to quit I dont like the nicotine stains on my fingers and my lungs dying, and penis failing me.
It also stinks, so you have to manage that, I managed that part, I just wear the same clothes to smoke and smoke at home.

It reminds me of my grandma, who I loved, who I watched breathe on oxygen for the last decade of her life because she had emphysema and eventually died from lung cancer after suffering terribly. I still love that smell though.

yeah it does, and nicotine is good for you. anonymous told me so

>he doesnt know nictoine improves motor function and memory

I hope so usually I just fill mouth with the smoke and exhale it to look cool

Attached: 1658432255701335.jpg (360x360, 12.89K)

>never gets to experience the buzz

It looks cool but doesn't *make* you cool, if you know what i mean.

It also looks relaxing, imo.

You sound tempted.
Don't do it user, it's a mistake.
t.smoker

evidence for nicotine's cognitive enhancements is well established and just a google search away. doesn't mean it's worth getting addicted for, but it's not as bad as it's made out to be.

also should clarify this is about nicotine alone and not smoking tobacco. smoking is gross, vaping slightly less so

Yes it does you try it OP

nicotine is the worse drug to get addicted to
>no buzz after a few months

If you smoke and care about how people perceive you, you're doing it wrong. Only do it for the escape/relief. Eventually you will get bored of smoking, only damaged people smoke for decades.

>Only do it for the escape/relief.
>Eventually you will get bored of smoking
What if you're depressed and need the escape/relief for years

You can do it for years, but if you do it for more than 2 years and definitely more than 6 you are damaged psychologically and you need to confront your bullshit. Once it's dealt with you won't need to smoke anymore.

yes, espically if ur french or depressed

yeah and I remembered it is literally just a liberal scheme to criminalize them and grandma live to 90
they're cool, they make you more manly and regulate your emotions so you can get off welfare
but now out of the blue they give you cancer

quit smoking myself

Attached: Cowboy-Bebop.jpg (618x412, 36.45K)