Why are women so carelessly cruel? I'm trying...

Why are women so carelessly cruel? I'm trying. Believe me I'm trying really hard to not be mysoginist but holy shit it's hard.

Attached: 1656591129627.png (469x438, 464.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZvclUx4wm1orOuVUW_HVXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just become trans, you can integrate your misogyny into your identity and be celebrated for it

Right.. I forgot this board got invaded by people who enjoy mutilating their cock and wear young girls clothes to pretend they are bio women

You are the one letting women hurt you. They are fickle beings like fairies of old the myths, so treating them to the same standard as men is a fools errand.
"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun blah blah blah"

>Why are women so carelessly cruel? I'm trying. Believe me I'm trying really hard to not be mysoginist but holy shit it's hard.
dont listen to theese retards op
get blackpilled and stop being a pussy
youtube.com/channel/UCZvclUx4wm1orOuVUW_HVXg
i have just what you need to get you started

booooooringgggggg
Just have fun with the girls. They are here to have fun with us men. Why not take part in the million year ritual that is life, you dumb fuck? Let loose. make kids. get your heart broken. repeat.
What is so difficult to get? You can stuff your ass with black suppository pills all you want but the world will never give you that satisfactory told-you-so moment you oh so wish.

It's more like they're here to have fun at our expense

If you say otherwise, just try not doing that when you are wanting to have fun with any of em. Not even breaking away from the norm of the nuclear family will ever release you from that fact.

inb4 muh equality

what equality?

Attached: 684-321c10d3-ca4e-4db1-a075-6aab2033a384.png (96x128, 14.61K)

Give me one reason to be nice that isn't your ego crying for validation

>She says while constantly getting validation from others

>validation
I am a friendless neet with no social media try again cutie pie. My validation comes from within

I guess if they could everyone here would have fun with the girls. But even blackpill is just a cope. They say "women are evil, I won't even try" to mask the fact that they are afraid or unable to get laid. I can't get laid for whatever reasons and it is what it is, people make too much fuss.

women arent cruel if they like you. they want to hug and fuck you all the time.

Attached: 1627473951043.jpg (850x647, 164.1K)

>bio women
the psyops have already worked on you

>Why are women so carelessly cruel?
Evolutionary defense mechanism. If you can't handle a woman doing a mean thing you're probably of weak constitution emotionally and or physically. Quite literally OP is a faggot.

Right I kek so hard when I see people say "bio woman" or "cis woman". The wokies are inside their brains

Weak? I'm the amongst the strongest on this rotten planet. You would kill yourself instantly if you had my life. You sound like someone who was never tested, don't worry it will come. Usually 90% of people just get cancer or some terminal illness from the stress of dealing with a really bad situation.. or you know suicide.

They dont have empathy so never think about others.

Just have fun with the girls. They are here to have fun with us men. Why not take part in the million year ritual that is life, you dumb fuck?
what, sex? they don't want to have sex with me.
>Let loose. make kids.
again, they don't want to have sex with me
>get your heart broken
never had the chance
>What is so difficult to get?
no, i get it, sex with women is fun
>You can stuff your ass with black suppository pills all you want but the world will never give you that satisfactory told-you-so moment you oh so wish.
that's the problem

Those aren't women, they're children and should be regarded as such. You wouldn't care what a little kid thinks would you?

why don't they want sex? Seems like quite a big obstacle in your quest to have sex.