Are there any comfy servers looking for frens? Preferably girls?

Are there any comfy servers looking for frens? Preferably girls?

Attached: 1650002177413.jpg (215x215, 9.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomargarita_magnifica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirula
youtube.com/watch?v=PnYxeUgCMsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute seal
>C-Can I please get into a social circle of mostly girls on this website dominated by men..? P-Pwease?
You're gonna have a hard time accomplishing that. If you're a guy then you're going to be alienated in that group but if you wanna find that kind of social circle then you should look somewhere else. What you're doing is like searching for water in the desert.

Attached: around gulls.png (654x680, 489.14K)

I miss meeting fun people on the internets.. It used to be easier to find funny/likable frenz
I dont care, I like the guys too, it's just a preference since I haven't seen many around y'know?
Also it's hard to find a group funnier than people on Any Forums, I'm sure you can agree. I don't think people come to Any Forums for wisdoms

Attached: bed-dancing.gif (436x293, 225.35K)

Yeah, plenty of good humor here since it's a place with a mindset that you can be offensive without having to worry too much. Comedy necessitates being able to offend others in order for it to work properly. Although Any Forums is far from the board that one could go to to look for a mostly female community. Any Forums or /cgl/ would probably be better options.

I miss making friends on Minecraft.

what are your interests and how old are you?

Maybe if I post more cute animals.. more Any Forums girls will spawn :D
I like that and don't get offended easily. Harassment is boring and time waster interactions for either side but other than that there's nothing wrong with this place in my eyes. Lots of potential for bants and good humour, quality memes and niche activities.
I'm sure even you have something to offer sir, share your funnies or wisdoms with me
yeah i feel you :< minecraft community is dead like all games
25 soon

Attached: 1653488347932.png (1080x1080, 1.03M)

>interests.
I like socializing for the sake of hearing new perspectives and learning about different things. I was reading about ethology the other day, some geographic stuff, cultures, pathology...
I like to read about animals a lot and save a lot of pictures/webms.
I like to bask in the sunlight on my porch

reading about many different things is the best. If you have any interesting facts or favourites please reply :3

Attached: fox.png (1298x848, 1.31M)

>I'm sure even you have something to offer sir, share your funnies or wisdoms with me
I can share my very dumb posts, as far as wisdoms go I'm a huge biology sperg but I also dip in to the social aspects of life every now and then.

Attached: cat lady aisle.jpg (750x750, 75.23K)

hi muh s*rver is mostly women and i would love for you to be my girl pal

Attached: 409F749D-65B8-4A69-BBA2-F6141BD60A5B.jpg (828x458, 58.84K)

oooo tell me your favourite biology facts, also what's your favourite animal!
woah a girl server actually appeared in my thread 0_0'' lol wtflip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
is this real? what's your favourite animal and are we frens now?

Attached: thecatsof4chan.jpg (736x1094, 44.44K)

>N6Q3gyjNaE
is this working for other peoples? :

Attached: blanketcel.jpg (768x762, 95.27K)

>oooo tell me your favourite biology facts
user, you're not ready for my strongest biology facts. (Insert potion seller meme here)
Here's a neat example of convergent evolution with bacteria converging on Eukaryotic features/functions. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomargarita_magnifica They're bacteria that're visible to the naked eye and they've adapted transport mechanisms and developed a de facto nucleus. When they were first discovered the biologists looking at them thought they were fungal mycelium because of how large they were, in reality they weren't. There's tons more that could be said about their adaptations too and possible implications for early proto-Eukaryotic life.
>also what's your favourite animal!
Changes just about all of the time (^:, how about a few cool animals? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirula behold, a shell having cephalopod that isn't a nautiloid!

hi i thought id pop in and say hi. we can form an alliance if youd like? o.o my favourite animal is pallas cats i get the urge to pick them up hbu

Attached: E3F172BA-8963-49C8-9D21-5552B32DFD72.jpg (880x587, 121.96K)

Thank you!! :3 Your server looks really active. PALLAS CATS ARE ONE OF MY FAV!!!!! >,< they also hate people sooo much

>Eukaryotic
I've only ever read up on some prokaryotic bacteria i think, extremophilic bacteria are my fav to read about but all bacteria is cool. I need to learn more about eukaryotic bacteria
>fungal mycelium because of how large they were
that's pretty cool.
what are some harmful eukaryotic bacteria?

Attached: pallas.jpg (587x697, 132.94K)

Will we be talking about Mark Loondawng in these servers?

that joke doesnt even make friggin sense

Attached: gtfo.jpg (309x163, 6.57K)

>I've only ever read up on some prokaryotic bacteria i think, extremophilic bacteria are my fav to read about but all bacteria is cool. I need to learn more about eukaryotic bacteria
Oh Eukaryotes are you, and me and the fungi and plants. Basically they're the bigger single celled organisms and all of the multicellular organisms. Bacteria and Archaea are the Prokaryotes. It helps to remember them by breaking down their names. Pro = Pre, Eu = Good, Karyo/Karyote = nut. The "nut" in this case refers to the nucleus. Almost all bacteria and archaea completely lack a nucleus and instead have their rna/dna floating around in little loops inside of them.

Another thing Eukaryotes have(but not all of them) are Mitochondria which're a sort of symbiotic bacterium that's evolved to be completely reliant on their hosts(and their hosts reliant on them) for their survival. Pelomyxa though have lost their mitochondria and are huge, so they're also neat. Pic related is a gif showing some on the glass of an aquarium. The video it's from is youtube.com/watch?v=PnYxeUgCMsQ
>what are some harmful eukaryotic bacteria?
Well for bacteria most of them aren't so bad, but anthrax bacteria are an example of really harmful ones. Depending on the way they infect you their lethality changes. The highest lethality is via inhaling their spores and iirc it's something like a 70% fatality rate with treatment. For harmful eukaryotes though you have the nightmarish brain eating amoeba, Naegleria Fowleri en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri It has a lethality rate of something like 98%. Luckily infections are super rare because they live in hot, stagnant, fresh water swamps and they have to be shot up your nose.

Attached: pelomyxa.jpg (309x163, 7.31K)

Is we gonna talk about Londawng Marc or not?

hold ons i got a phone call. I will read when I get back cuz it looks like good text

Attached: hugsforyou.jpg (1080x1080, 242.98K)

All good, hope you find it all neat and enjoy it.