Bro just have gay anal sex trust me bro it feels good

>bro just have gay anal sex trust me bro it feels good
>ok
>dress like a twink prettyboy while getting plowed in the ass by fat fucks several times a month
>No longer able to hold in poo
>probably have to buy diapers soon

Fuck you guys you lied to me. You fucking told me my butthole wouild go back to normal after being stretched. Now I shit myself if I dare to even fart

Attached: ddca12d41bf7a80e4e9e580e49c5279f.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user.. i think you should just wear a perma plug at this point..

Attached: sorrymybowelsaretautandtight.jpg (750x1000, 289.47K)

Weird post and fetish user. Sowing misinformation about anal sex? Yikes.

nice larp, how much do you get paid for this?

>he fell for it

Lmao

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/

6000 people surveyed and less than 10% of both men and women experienced incontinence lmao

Attached: 1658437252095433.jpg (712x670, 50.86K)

>bro it's fine only a 1 in 10 chance I will lose the ability to hold in my shit lmao

1 in 10 is damn high.

Fear mongering cope

It's very easy to damage your butthole even if you don't get incontinence.

I agree with that considering how retarded the average person is

>OP didn't read the 1118 line document on how to do anal stuff safely
NGMI

If you're going to do anal, always top. never bottom

1/10 is not fear mongering you retard, especially when you consider what % of sodomites get AIDS. Why take this risk that ends up being like 1/5 for some terrible disease/disability just to have a different kind of sex?

Also lol 6000 is beyond reasonable for a medical study

Nigga never had a prostate orgasm

Good post op made me kek

I don't understand why people make larp threads like this.

Your ass pushes out stuff 10x larger than a dick almost every day when you shit. What makes you think someone sticking their dick in you is gonna make you incontinent? I've never seen a bottom complain about this before.

HIV preventative medications have been a thing for 20+ years and are more common than ever. Nobody is dying from aids anymore grandpa

>bro just play anal roulette its only 1 in 10 chance to lose the ability to hold in shit lmao whatre you scared of

Poop being pushed out gently is different from a hard cock getting shoved up your ass and fucking it for half an hour. Poop is not as hard as dick

Exactly taking a normal sized dick multiple times a week is never going to make you lose all muscle control in your ass. The people that become incontinent are size queens and anal fisting sluts

Lmfao you're retarded, unless you're taking a 11 inch bbc every day for hours then nothing is gonna happen to you.

Wanna bet? Fag

Maybe, (originally)

Okay I will fuck you in le ass everyday and we can record the results

Just be in Prague pls

I read some article that says that having anal sex even ONCE increases your risk for future anal incontinence