Its friday and you know what that means. Go to that sauna like you already were in there!

Its friday and you know what that means. Go to that sauna like you already were in there!

Attached: 1632390840489.jpg (850x1203, 865.79K)

I unironically thought it was thursday. Man, I'm so out of it.

well you still have time go go go. Literally posting outside of the sauna.

Idk what sauna you're talking about. Isn't that place a den for game men or something? I might be a fag, but I'm straight.

*gay men, lol

No thanks I have gyno

I have no idea what kind of saunas you visit but no gay in mine at least.

You just haven't notice the looks or maybe you are that ugly, which is surprising considering how low the bar is for gay men.

You do realize there aren't anyone besides me in my sauna? Unless this is some sort of joke I don't get where "hah u the gay".

Attached: 1633557828512.jpg (626x885, 84.87K)

Who the fuck has a personal sauna? Do you live in the wood? Are you female?

I'm coming in your sauna to look at you user.

City center, tho not a huge city in a large scale.

only scandis regularly use saunas
touch grass

The Finnish.

>It is estimated that there are two million saunas in Finland, for a population of 5.3 million
quite a few desu

Six days a week, you can't get too much. My next house I'm getting a sauna built so I don't have to go to the gym for it. It's great after training, but I'd like to do it before bed too.

Why are Finns posting here? Don't they have their own Any Forums equivalent. I'm pretty sure pic-rel comes from them.

Attached: 4513153514.png (1600x900, 425.91K)

>has towel on in sauna
what a tourist

>walk in
>See Hot anime girl
>Penis erect
>"Uhh s-sorry"
>Try to laugh it off with a joke
>"Down boy! down boy!"
>Penis does not go down
>Sit down
>Penis stays hard the whole time
>Don't enjoy myself

Attached: pe_pe.jpg (550x535, 128.46K)

japanese use towels in sauna for god knows what reason so most of the anime girls in saunas tend to have towel. If I didn't collect pics of towel covered anime girls in saunas my folder would be smol.

The finnish Any Forums is over run by zoomers and owned by a jew who made all of it a blueboard, it's shit

because its literal shit and has been for 10 years. It's one of the most used websites in the country that focuses on mobile usability and banning everything fun. The guy running the shit is intelligent guy but a fucking faggot that turned it into a business making him so big bucks he employs 30 people full time.

Sounds like it's time to make your own. There's clearly a demand for it with all you faggots here.