Incels and whores

incels and whores
ATTENTION

Look at this meme
LMAO

Attached: 1658505038559609.jpg (1024x866, 80.46K)

>sex isnt everything
>HAH VIRGIN!

roastoids are hypocrites, leftoids don't mind as long as they keep voting for them, news at 11

This. Normal fags come to this website to fuck with us. They start by pretending to want to help and debunk the blackpill but after incels tell them all their insecurities they get roasted and the normie starts bragging about how they mog us lol.

I mean sex isn't a human right and you can have a fulfilling life without it.

If you can't find happiness without it you're not autistic or you're such a dead end that you can only get motivation from your most primal urges.

It's like everyone on this site is admitting that they're either midwits or failed normies.

Attached: 1647922960981.jpg (1175x1540, 971.32K)

Radical tian

Sex isn't everything
But you are a fucking outcast loser weirdo
HA!
It's not that you don't get sex, it's that you are a freak, and that's why you don't get sex

Most women, like every human, crave love and relationships. But the thing is, you probably won't be able to keep a guy with you if you won't have sex with him. So you gotta choose. Be lonely against your wishes, or accept the risk that you might get pregnant IF birth control fails.

really makes you think huh hm

>you can have a fulfilling life without it.
I don't know, user. Love and connection are probably the most important things that contribute to having a fulfilling life.

You can have love and connection without having sex, just get friends. Also love and connection aren't necessary to have a fulfilling life, I have never felt lonely ever and I haven't had friends since elementary school.

Love it! Can I save it on my desktop computer for a later use?

Romantic love isn't the same as platonic love. Also sound like you have schizoid personality disorder. Normal people aren't like that. People generally need people to feel happy and fulfilled

They mean having consensual sex wtf.

How could you possibly read this and unironically go "wow great point!"

This is why people need to not only touch grass but explore outside their echo chamber. Other people will tell you when you're making brain dead points.

There is this guy my sister works with and he is a fucking freak. He is literally the embodiment of r/incel and all you r/incel refugees that came over to Any Forums
He goes on cringey, needy, pity seeking incel rants about how girls reject him. He told my sister "I love girls looking at me. No girl gave me any attention or acknowledgement until I put on this uniform, now they can't stop looking at me!"
And he also said to her that he likes skinny, underdeveloped girls that look underage
He sat on my sisters lap and wouldn't get off either even though he was clearly not welcome to do so. He just sat there for a few minutes to prove that he didn't care about rejection or something
>you're boyfriend will cheat on you, I know the type. You women only date assholes that cheat and abuse you! you never pick nice guys like ME!!

There is a high chance he might see this, because he sounds the type to be on this board. If you are reading this, you fucking freak, I just want you to know my whole family laughed hard at you. You are a sad pathetic case. All the women you were harassing at work are creeped out by you

Its one thing to have your rants online to vent, but to actually behave like this, it is something else

Tales from a schizo's basement episode number 10000.

Fuck you, nigger. I will rape her next time I see her. Did she tell you that I've been groping her tits and ass?

So does the incel
The point the incel is making is that you shouldn't disregard his desire and need for sex. Instead you call him "entitled" and not deserving of sex so that you can ignore any valid point the incel makes about women and then you revel in being some sort of gate keeper of who has sex because everything in your mind is about you

The incel is also talking about consensual sex.
Your post is a blackpill in itself, you assume the incel is a rapist while giving the woman the benefit of the doubt and knowing that she is referring normal sex.

Attached: 59845e64c6eb9-double-standards-comic-illustrations-110-59843e354a84d__700.jpg (700x967, 132.29K)

I don't know, can you?
I don't own the meme. No one owns memes

maybe verified incels could be issued "abortion vouchers" by the federal government. they could trade these for blowjobs. seems like a win-win?