"Papa, at what age did you loose your virginity?"

What would your answer be to your son or daughter, user?

pretty suicidefuel shit

Attached: 4263736 - Aspie_Girl Pepe_the_Frog meme.png (1512x1804, 502.28K)

17 because that is when I lost my virginity

>come sit on papa's lap and let me tell you all about it, step-son

Same, but I would tell them to wait more.

Never did, you're adopted

>son or daughter
I will not have children. I don't want them to come out brown like me.

I lost mine at like 13 while in middle school. If i ever have kids id hope to god they'd wait til they were like 16 or something. I was a motherfucking degen teenager.

Nothing because having kids would require having sex.

what the fuck are you doing here then, losers? Go have sex instead. Fucking mopey chads wasting their blessed time on this shithole

Attached: 1657114619965.gif (512x512, 1.62M)

Son I lost mine at 18 because before that I dated a girl who was "saving herself" for marriage. Son, do you know how much prime poon I passed on because I was in a committed relationship in high school? Don't be dumb like your father. Don't get committed to a high school girl, fuck every girl that is willing. Meet your wife in college

Became a dad at 13 because of a sexual abuse situation. Not looking forward to that conversation with my daughter, when she gets old enough to realize there's something strange about our small age gap.

Some of us pull pushy and still hate normie society user. The two aren't exclusive

Have been hikineet for years (before covid). I'm probably more of a loser than you are if you have a job and go outside.

Older woman take advantage of you?

Child molested, and let me guess, the courts still made you pay child support

>apu rule 34

Attached: upset.jpg (236x224, 8.58K)

Who's taking care of the kid?

Sad! Even apu mogs me. I have nothing, I can't relate to that frog ever again.

That chick in OPs drawing is a rip-off of an AA2 character, isn't it?
AA2 btw is the best of the Illusion games, after that the models and interactions just got lamer and lazier. HS2 might look better for static poses but the physics are terrible.

Yes.

Actually no, she dumped the kid on me to raise. My own parents weren't really in the picture.

I am, single dad.

I never did, son
You are but a figment of my imagination
Lets go outside and play catch!

Attached: 1642274747214.jpg (700x386, 24.41K)

how old are you now originally?

get yourself a degen friend group then and spend time with them. You are clearly a chad in denial so it is easy to keep them around and interested.
go outside, chad. People clamor to be near you so why torture yourself? Get into modelling or get yourself a sugar mommy or some shit. Just thinking about the shit I could do with your genes boils my blood

>you are either a doomed monstrosity or a model-tier char
>there is no in-between

Attached: cVAYXJ0.jpg (800x800, 102.56K)

is it really that hard for you to understand that a 25+ kissless, relationship-less virgin infinitely trumps whatever makes you think you're a loser. you stay inside by choice. i actually go outside, have a job and life outside work with some friends, and try my luck with girls, but I still have never been accepted enough to even get alone with a girl. don't fucking care if you were young as fuck and/or probably molested by an older girl, if you have ever had sex, you're massively less loser than anyone who has never had sex, especially people well into their late 20s and 30s. a fucking retard with severe cerebral palsy would be less loser than me as long as someone pity fucked them.

Someone let you fuck them at such a young age. Clearly you are closer to the latter.
I had multiple fem friends growing up and most of them were endearingly blunt about me being not someone a girl would date let alone pity fuck me. There is no in between.

Attached: 1647292282523.jpg (640x640, 47.91K)