We are all just horny monkeys

You can try to "rise above" it, or dodge, or meditate or do whatever the fuck you want, but unless you have something that actually prevents you from being aroused, you will be caught in the sex trap. I avoid sex and sexual situations at all coast, yet today my instructor was leaning showing a lot of her breast, and I was unconsciously starring at it. I literally caught myself staring at her breasts when she leaned in, very perky, very nice. But it's it misses the point. We're all fucked.

Attached: generic_hot_boy_clickbait.jpg (412x624, 139.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGZv6oY-_yXSXByg2QPBthRAubpl0mbjo0pw&usqp=CAU
youtube.com/watch?v=YoRZREHJECQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was leaning like this, but she was wearing something decent and ironically showing more when she leaned in.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGZv6oY-_yXSXByg2QPBthRAubpl0mbjo0pw&usqp=CAU

>meditate
While meditation won't make you an impotent by itself, it can still teach some useful tricks. Like catching the impulse to get aroused, or only doing the things you've planned .

>but unless you have something that actually prevents you from being aroused, you will be caught in the sex trap
That something is called spiritual development, which is only possible through Torah
youtube.com/watch?v=YoRZREHJECQ

I’m considering chemical castration for this reason

the future of us horny monkeys

Attached: vp6xu8ffdb361.jpg (640x800, 53.41K)

based, same

Then what's the point of clothing or culture?

Virtue ethics BTFO forever. Thanks user. Now we can pursue a more coherent philosophical method of moral being.

>unless you have something that actually prevents you from being aroused
I just don't associate with women

Attached: 1645609630860.jpg (960x768, 70.73K)

Transfering your brain in a robotic body would largely solve the problem.

>You can try to "rise above" it, or dodge, or meditate or do whatever the fuck you want
Maybe if you meditate enough, you will unfuck your mind from these remnants of Christianity that are making you into a self-hating cuck.

if you were aroused at a girl why did you post a guy
closed fag

>humans want to procreate
the horror

God, I'd pay money to sniff his armpit

so what
this is only a problem if you're an incel loser who can't get another human being to touch them

Only low test betas ignore sexual desires

Lmao every great person in history was just like this and "rose abpve" it. The reason men excell in so many areas is because we're constantly driven by the idea of gaining status and impressing women. Removing that would also destroy our capability to also do my other things

But all the patriarchs and figureheads were married and had families

>read OP post thinking what a dumbass
>instinctively instantly open the link
>soon realizing I opened a random weird link without thinking twice
FUCK

>I avoid sex and sexual situations at all coast
Sounds like virgin coape

And? You can not look at any woman that isn't your wife