Another slow morning on r9k. what is everyone doing ? wake up!!

another slow morning on r9k. what is everyone doing ? wake up!!

Attached: 3D45364F-9F6C-4925-B93E-96C056D77470.jpg (1156x1587, 315.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/13m98FMuruh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is everyone doing?
Lanzamaxxing, try it.

Attached: al-blue-tshirt.jpg (4830x4810, 1.18M)

I'm reading old government reports for my dissertation. Also have to nurse an injury. Are you a tomboy or are you just posting something "hot" to get attention?

I haven't slept.

very sad today

i used to be a tomboy when i was younger but not anymore. still, i think tomboys are hot looking so i save pics of them. i was just posting a recently saved photo.
why!!! im exhausted and i slept a lot ;;

Attached: 326127D5-85BB-402B-B8D4-EB5EBEDD26EC.jpg (850x1184, 133.34K)

Where in fuck do you live?
It's 7pm for fucks sake.
Kys kikebot.

I can never sleep easily and I drink energy drinks too much. I tried to sleep last night listening to a book but the book finished before I could sleep.

What made you stop being a tomboy? Personally I only like tomboys for being physically active, and the personality part is complex because it varies so much. But you don't need to be a tomboy to be physically fit, so that's why I don't really have a preference for tomboys. I just like girls in a good physical condition, as well as myself being in a good physical condition. What have you been doing so far?

im doing fine and i love the op picture

Attached: 1516092492629.jpg (657x527, 52.92K)

It's my birthday, so I'm especially depressed today.

Hello. Is there a chance I can have sex with you?

why are u sad?
in texas. are you somewhere in eastern europe if its late for u?
what book were u listening to? ive never had an energy drink. do they taste good or are u simply addicted ?

>what is everyone doing ? wake up!!
vocaroo.com/13m98FMuruh4

Attached: 1654144298201.jpg (1255x959, 125.16K)

i like op picture but strong tall girls

Attached: big.jpg (692x1028, 95.62K)

A shadow over innsmouth. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
They taste fine, I mainly drink them because I'm addicted I guess.

ohhh. i dont really like lovecraft. i felt a bit disappointed by that book too but i feel disappointed about most lovecraft anything.. are you gonna try to listen to another book?
i grew tits and being active (especially at home) became harder. im saving for a reduction so i can workout normally again. i still go to the gym obvio but it would help not to have meat orbs on my chest. this morning i have been watching videos on how to create armor with eva foam. i am studying cus i want to try to make an armor based cosplay ..
im sorry. birthdays are always really depressing. that time of year is horrible. dont worry itll pass!

>eastern europe
Yes. Right now I think of buying some energy drink in the supermarket and going to the calisthenics park.
I wonder if there are any people in Texas who are exercising outside, since eits probably quite hot where you live.

Attached: IMG_20220426_205534_434.jpg (975x1280, 289.39K)

It's the only thing by him I've looked into. And yeah, probably, I want something mysterious/scary though so it can make me have more interesting dreams if I have them.

sometimes people work out in the park where i live but i am unsure about most populated areas.. also yes lol the sun is like.. lethal. good luck on the workout if u do decide to go.
ohh i rarely have dreams nowadays . do you want to induce nightmares on yourself ? or just want something fun to dream about

>i grew tits and being active (especially at home) became harder. im saving for a reduction so i can workout normally again. i still go to the gym obvio but it would help not to have meat orbs on my chest. this morning i have been watching videos on how to create armor with eva foam. i am studying cus i want to try to make an armor based cosplay ..
What did you used to do as workout, or did you play some sport? Did you try getting better support for your boobs? Oh wow, I've always wanted to make myself a suit of armour, but I don't even have a place of my own yet because I'm a student abroad. What kind of armour are you looking to create? Pic related is what I wanted back then many years ago.

Attached: FennShysa-Hasbro.jpg (344x512, 138.97K)

I don't care if its a nightmare or not, really. I would like to have a dream though. I haven't had a good sleep for like 2 months, probably from starting caffeine again.

Thanks.
In my city there are four parks in total, eahc of them has a calisthenics park. Also there are pull up bars near the apartment blocks fairly often. A solid chunks of them were built in the soviet union.
I usually go out at 8pm, but I may do it earlier. I don't miss the morning either. In the noon I go to the swimming pool, and I still have my gym membership card, but it's deactivated for now since I need to settle some things first.

Attached: IMG_20220322_220203_191.jpg (960x640, 31.82K)

ohh wow! going to the pool sounds fun. is it safe to go out so late? i had a friend who lived in eastern eu and they always said they were scared to go out late. im not sure if they were paranoid or they had a valid reason to be so scared all the time. either way stay safe
i did try getting better support but certain things like sit ups and crunches become really difficult with big chests lol. i used to do track a really long time ago but breaking bras and have the wire support stab my chest every so often fucking sucked so i quit anyways. it hardly matters. pic rel for the cosplay thing. i want to make a cosplay of charlotte from samsho. i am confident in my ability to make her weapon bc the last cosplay i did was a cosplay of Maka from soul eater and Soul turned out really really good. when you get your own place try to make ur own cosplay! its fun to dress up.
thats horrible ! im sorry youre experiencing that. will u plan to attempt to quit caffeine soon? or is it just not possible at this moment ? i understand some people need it for work or other reasons to stay awake..

I will when I go back to uni, I've fallen back into bad habits while at home. I'm not doing any work or anything I'm just retarded.

oops i forgot the photo of her ;.; silly.. This is who Im cosplanning !

Attached: B63B585B-21C3-4001-95AD-93A9004A16B3.jpg (600x959, 79.09K)