Be me, fembot

>be me, fembot
>meet a robot who i have so much in common with on r9k 9 months ago
>start edating
>he's perfect in every way
>happiest i've been in a while
>planning on meeting up this month
>his friend exposes him to me that he used to be a paypig for a popular r9k egirl 3 days ago
>confront him about it
>goes on to tell me he felt so lonely and ugly and that he was at a dark point in life
>want to forgive him but i can't help but be disgusted by him completely
if any of you are reading this, please don't fall for anyone from r9k for your own sakes

Attached: 8f4b53ae41866a36c988c56435190d91--sad-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg (736x552, 59.05K)

Even if this is bait, this is still based nonetheless. FUCK pussy worshippers

Attached: 84375384975345.jpg (1000x974, 131.68K)

>"fembot"
Doesn't exist, you can have your pick of men around you, you just want to be special by acting like you aren't extremely desirable by virtue of being a woman.
>relationship problems
leave normie

this is the female version of "i found out my gf does onlyfans". i bet you would be on the girls side and say the guy should take her back

STIC TO C C
PLZ

cc is full of normie girls bragging about their chad bfs all the fucking time. i can't stand it there

Why has his friend exposed him? Does that friend want to get with you?
Or with him?

Did he pay her while he was edating you?

they argued. he was trying to hurt him. my bf exposed him over something else first

All women are normies. You're bitching about some eboy. You're just doing it on a platform full of people that have never known physical intimacy. You disgust me and I hope he gets his new girl pregnant.

>don't fall for anyone from r9k
2 late

Attached: image_2022-07-22_190131499.png (226x226, 81.06K)

not while dating me, no. it was 2 months before we met as the last time from the screenshots. but he was buying her stuff and paying her for audios and tummy pics of her for like a year

>please don't fall for anyone from r9k for your own sakes
Why? Not everyone on r9k are women hating paypig simps

We seem to be few in number, so in general it's a good rule.

if you guys hate women so much then why become paypigs for them?

hate makes people do retarded shit

the only acceptable way to proceed is having him pay you at least double he paid to the cheap ewhore. If he refuses, tell him he can't afford you.
Tell him you'll consider his case if he does that, but I'd still drop him desu

>no. it was 2 months before we met
Then why do you care? It's not like he was doing it behind your back or anything. I mean it's definitely pathetic but I doubt your past is squeaky clean either

You don't understand it. It's like says. It elicits a visceral disgust reaction in women when we find out a guy has been a simp for a cheap whore before. It devalues him and yourself too. Staying with him is basically admitting you're cheaper than that cheap whore.

>be me, fembot
Fembots don't exist, kill yourself harlot.

>please don't fall for anyone from r9k for your own sakes
I wouldn't anyway, literally every girl here is a mentally ill turbowhore.

Are you a virgin? Have you ever had any kind of sexual experience before?

Well, it'd be more like she had an onlyfans but no longer does it. Which is still a negative but if they're not doing it anymore, I might be able to look past it depending on the person. You can't expect people to be perfect or to have always done the right thing.

i'm a virgin, yes. i've never had a bf before

Ok, that makes sense I understand why you feel this way. You should find a better guy outside of this board.