Are robot-fembot relationships nasty?

Are robot-fembot relationships nasty?

Attached: F1F59151-A59F-4C88-9A76-4BC7C8706598.jpg (1170x1182, 674.19K)

Still will never know why people want relationships out of this board

Because they hope being with someone as messed up as them will fix their problems, or at least lessen the pain of the problems.

>hope being with someone as messed up as them will fix their problems
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. all that shit does is act as the worst possible reinforcement You literally just use your bad habits as excuses to keep together and further plunge into awful fuckery.

Its kind of similar to a dumb bitch in an abusive relationship who swears up and down "she can fix him".

no, me and my boyfriend shower regularly

I just want a girl I can relate with

fembots don't exist. It's like saying black people can be racist but black people being racist doesn't even matter because of the power whites have and advantages they have them being racist can put blacks at a disadvantage while blacks being racist can't do shit. The same can be said for fembots. Women have all the power in modern relationships.

Nice get
I dated a fembot before (or 2) and we were nasty retarded fucks. Thing is we were autistic as fuck but attractive and popular enough that nobody saw us as fucked up. Skipped showers and did drugs every day because we had a shit ton of money. It ended in a horrific way but it was fun while it lasted

I had an 8 taking care of me for years without me contributing shit just because I have a big dick and interesting personality. I have always had the power in relationships. You have to give up the power to have a shitty relationship. Everyone here suffers from faggoty codependency

i dunno if its nasty but its a little cringy, like the 2 autistic kids in class deciding to date desu.. id never date anyone off here tho i have talked to a few robots

Because they think the only other person who will accept them must be as fucked up socially as they are.

>ended in a horrific way
you cant just dangle that and not give us a story

She was BPD. I quit drugs and she didnt. It was always some shit every day where I felt like I was walking on eggshells except the eggshells were fucking nuclear bombs. Physically and verbally abusive with suicidal/homicidal tendencies and mental illness mixed. She was scary at the end because her brain is the size of a fucking pea. I already moved on a while before we broke up so I was fucking other girls. Pretty sure she got close to killing me at some point. Next girl was just as bad. The girls before both of them was deranged as well. I always get the retarded wannabe psychopaths that lose in the end while I laugh. All part of the game though I guess. The first year is fun and I have learned to get the fuck out once my fun is over

Neither of those words really mean anything but there's still enough common denominators to say that an average relationship between the two has its roles reversed from the norm.

Met my wife on here back in 2018.
>inb4 you're just a tall white chad
I'm Ethiopian + Yemeni ethnically and look like a scrawny Indian manlet Indian

Fembots DO NOT EXIST
And you shouldn't be here either
Fucking normie

normal niggers OUT.
NOW.

THIS 1000%
And I'd go even further to say that guys, Whites, Blacks, whatever... especially lonely, incels, etc.
We do not have any government resources directed at 'equity' or a 'National Association for the Advancement of Incels' etc.
People just basically wanna pretend that we DON'T EXIST

This
If this were irl I'd be puttin a hit on these scumbags for invading our turf
Show some damn respect for the game

indeed we need to kill them.
I wish I could stab them in the balls.

Sjws will not anti defend this

Attached: 1658175099639963.jpg (661x360, 59.9K)