Casual reminder this is your future wife. this is your future daughter

casual reminder this is your future wife. this is your future daughter

keep flexing your high paying job and financially successful life, dude. im so jealous

Attached: your future wife 3.jpg (605x1077, 101.64K)

>casual reminder this is your future wife. this is your future daughter
I will neither have a wife nor daughter.

Just avoid women with large jaws as it means they spend too much time sucking random cocks

Yes, so what is the problem?

>this is your future daughter

Attached: 1605376854779.jpg (8000x3732, 1000.8K)

>ugly huge square head
>shitty eyebrows
>no lips
>snarky shit eating face
>tiktok
>broad shoulders
>lanky orangutan arms
Lmao she knows her worth who gives af. White girls are cringe 95% of the time. Let her whole personality revolve around her being a peanut brain whore. She barely makes it as a hard 6.5

white girls are the worse. I'm mexican manlet and every other race (latinas, asians , black girls, even a fucking habibi girl) I dated has been so nice and caring with me and not gave me a single negative comment regarding my physical appearance what so ever . I would say I'm average looking with good social skills, but every white girl I have attempted to make moves on are either super fucking picky or just bitches about it in general. I get rejected here and there, but it isn't anything toxic being said between each other meanwhile for white chicks, they point my height or just give a shit response. I generally think if losers on this board didn't count race as a fucking factor for dating then they wouldn't be cry babies over their lack of pussy

>this is your future wife
>your future wife
>future wife

Attached: 1623645324449.png (659x721, 570.43K)

I have a wife but only a son, no daughter yet. Just wait till you see what men do, lol. I had some crazy times in college.

Is that why white women look like that

Attached: white woman.png (319x404, 6.97K)

logical thought status: achieved

I got married to a virgin and I have a son. Strike out again depression bait incel shill peddling bullshit blanket statements.

Attached: 1657286668254.png (534x500, 376.75K)

Yes
Avoid white women like the plague

Attached: 1657335437592.jpg (1080x1075, 132.66K)

I have been with my gf for four and a half years. One of the first times she gave me a bj she vomited. I dont think she has ever had her throat destroyed before lmao

if she'd take bbc while i watched i wouldn't care

this is a test one two three

I suggest drink more water and wash smegma. nothing to do with your micropenis faggot

Imagine having a son that jacks off into your wife's panties then leaves them in the laundry basket in your room. Then he wipes his cock off in your pillow

She threw up when I thrusted into her throat. I wash under my foreskin with soap every day.
What led you to project so aggressively like a little fagboy?

Why do anons have such effeminate snarky attitudes
As much as you all hate women you guys act 100% like them

>As much as you all hate women you guys act 100% like them
Robots are as much of vulnerable Narcissists as women are.

not me tho desu

I noticed this pattern among other boards too
They all have snarky attitudes that whenever someone tells a story or says something an user immediately goes to insult him not even in a banter way but like to insult his self esteem way