/phg/ - penis health general

You're not a true robot if you don't have these.

Attached: 1644221777892.png (300x269, 112.86K)

Never had any problems with it user. Women don't really care about it. One girl noticed it, and wondered if it was an STD, but I explained it to her and I got the coochie :)

What is this? I'm a virgin and have always had these

Girls love it inside them. It gives them an extra sensation. They won't mention it most likely, and if they do you just explain to her.

It's a feature not a bug user

That has nothing to do with being a robot retard.

Callous like tissue around the glans which secrete oil to moisten it. One theory is that they are vestigial penis spines.
Think of them as built in ribbed dick, possible for some girls to feel them when you pull out.

same
sadly i doint think girls actually notice them

>One girl noticed it, and wondered if it was an STD
This is your chance to make her feel like an idiot for not knowing what dick looks like.

I have some, but not as much as in the pic.

yeah same. that pic is fucking gross

I have this plus fordyce spots on the lower half of my dick...

i cried myself to sleep in middle school thinking i'd caught an std becasue they didn't teach you about stuff like this in sex ed

I have those on my nips & lips & cigarettes lol (rule of thirds)

trying to stretch out my semi-phismosis doesn't seem to do shit
there's like a band on skin on my dick that just won't get bigger no matter what

I was never going to have sex but it sucks to think I couldn't even if I got a chance to

go to the doctor and get some steroid cream. it is a legitimate medical issue, or look up more intense stretching exercises. alternatively it could be you have a tighter frenulum, which in that case there are things you can do for that as well.

I have these and my gf says she can kind of feel it when im inside her. When she first noticed she thought it was an STD tho.

Either way its a plus once you get past how it looks.

I had so many of these when my cock first started growing, but now they seem to be gradually fading away where I can only visibly see a few of them

Don't even know what those are...
but I instead have these on my dick
what do?

Attached: tg785f8f85g69ztuid.jpg (1280x640, 83.55K)

yeah, go see a urologist. if you're in a shitty part of the US they might try to sell you a circumcision, but be adamant you want to try non-surgical treatment first. some people though got foreskins that never fully retract, and they have sex just fine. as along as it doesn't hurt and it's bit choking your cockhead, it's not really a big deal.

Nail clipper bro, trust me.
Not medical advice btw.

do they really look like that, same color, protruding, and asymmetrical? if they're just reddish, kinda white spots, more than likely just fordyce spots, but if they really look like the pic you posted, could be gential warts, or if you're a virg some kind of cancer growth. either way, see a doctor or go to a free clinic if youre a god blessed american without health insurance