>wants to be a stay at home mom
>doesnt cheat
>is religious
>pro Christian
>anti Muslim
>hates brown and black people
>doesnt coalburn
>will teach children patriotism and conservative values

What exactly stops you from getting a Russian wife? They are fetishizing western white men heavily and wish to build a strong white Europe and America with you, with Christian morales and no race mixing with shitskins. Get a Russian wife and safe the West

Attached: 6C5F4E6D-F340-4C9F-96C0-09D045DB897C.jpg (874x1024, 152.71K)

Orthodoxy is dumb

Russians, asian girls and white rural american girls are the most beautiful women in the world

I have been to Moscow, and the women there do not exactly throw themselves at you.
I was even hanging out with these Russian sons of oligarchs and investment bankers in the high-end clubs.
Another problem is that most of them only speak Russian, so its impossible to communicate with them.

My Russian friends seemed to pick up a lot of women, but i am pretty sure they paid them. Seems like at least 50% of all women there are for sale.

accent sucks tho

what else user i am poor and cant randomly go to russia faggot how about i kill myself and get a free ticket to see god

shut the fuck i been through plenty of rural america its nothing but fat women and fat white kids

so how long have you been married, op?

You will be astonished how he recoils

>pro Christian
>anti Muslim
>hates brown and black people
>doesnt coalburn

This generation of our women is gone brother. Zoomer and Millennial Russian women seem to be in a competition to be the biggest whore of Russia

Attached: AAA636C5-3D93-40E0-8492-C02CF94E03E8.jpg (3464x3464, 1.29M)

>accent sucks tho
it is kinda hot that they sound like Draenei, I'll admit

>Russian
>traditional
>doesnt cheat
>anti Muslim
What world do you live in?

Is it though? Seems less dumb than Catholicism (saying this as an ex-Catholic, currently agnostic).

Since when are Russian women anti Islamic?

Don't listen to this user. Russian women are crazy psychos.
t. my mom is Russian

I have a Russian wife and she's amazing so yes. Mail order waifus are a godsend for robots with money.

Hey, dude. How can I get one? I'm kinda rich but short and ugly

Met her on a language exchange app then flew out to get her. Visa process took a while but it was worth it. No idea how you'd do it in this current political climate though, your best bet is probably a Ukrainian refugee lass instead.

Does your mom go to vacations in Turkey? My mom did and now wants to go to Chechnya this August

Attached: 6C2D8576-CB18-4EC4-AE5C-558DEC9011B5.jpg (416x600, 80.81K)

>traditional
>doesnt cheat
>is religious
I can clearly tell someone didn't read any russian writers
>grushenka is a sadic whore
>katya is batshit crazy
>sonya is a whore
>anna cucks her husband
>the margarita walks naked in front of the devil and doesn't feel any remorse
this user lived the nightmare
btw, I feel sorry for you man; I also know what it feel like to have a crazy mother (I'm not rusky, but at I'm slav to some extent)

Attached: 1602413071816.png (860x845, 97.45K)

Western roastie detected, take the L

So she likes Black and White guys? I dont see how the second pic is supposed to be something bad?

russian women are hypersexual nymphomaniacs who want sex 20 times a day. avoid unless you want your cock practically turned into dust.

you are retarded, I'm male and broke as fuck because I'm drinking myself to death every day
you take the l, fucking amerifat

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 144140.png (465x298, 16.37K)

Oh no...how terrible...ha ha
Well Slavic women probably just treat you like garbage because you're a loser

it's my dream to have a russian titcow wife

Attached: 1620164949607.jpg (1240x908, 124.36K)