Take the test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/p1aw7cYS

Thread Questions

>your type
>what do you think the most interesting war in human history was?
>what do you think the greatest misunderstanding is regarding Sensors?
>what are your thoughts on JRPGs, platformers, and collect-a-thons ala Banjo-Kazooie?
>do you believe in function stacks?
>what type is the family member you get along with the best?

Previous Thread:

Attached: MyerBriggsType.png (1920x1080, 103.01K)

What are the incel NEET personality types?

ESTP, ENTJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ and ISFJ

holy shit i'm retarded. ignore this post

oh hey, true neutral

Attached: 1644931279963.png (875x427, 36.05K)

ENFJ? Isn't that the Chad/Stacy type?

I didn't think you were trying to be annoying or anything like that. Maybe I'll have some dream that inspires the words, and I can post it in the next thread.
Wew, you're so smart user.
>Something that launches the person into destructive questioning
Nope, this also misses it. Imagine it like this;
>You're climbing up a ladder in a pitch black room
>All is going well, until you hear a voice in the darkness say
>"You have no arms, idiot"
>As you reach for the next rung, something doesn't feel right
>You can't even feel the ladder underneath your feet anymore
>Wait a second, you're actually falling!
>HOLY SHIT PANIC!!!!!
>You start flailing and screaming as you fall, because you're now completely out of control of the situation
>Just as your panic reaches the peak you hear a voice from the darkness say
>"Calm down, idiot. You've been on the ladder this whole time."
>And just like that, you reach for the next rung and continue climbing.

Good night.

I'd like to but I didn't do notes or formal reports on them I could show or cite, I've just incorporated the results into my cognitive processes and that's it
Consider that you may be seeing in some of the discussions about MBTI, Jung or general psychology in these threads

>Consider that you may be seeing
what stems from the conclusions

Is Turbie a real INFJ?
Is Sophie a real INFJ?
Is INFJ-A a real INFJ?
Is Centaur a real ISFJ?
Is INFPrince a real INFP?
Is Breeder a real INTP?
Is Mosley a real INFP?
Is ENFJ-senpai a real ENFJ?
Is Rxy a real INTJ?
Is Chuck a real ISTP?

I don't know anyone out of those and they seem pretty irrelevant
Find better questions to ask

Looking at this I increasingly realize that letter dichotomies are unreliable as fuck. I am somehow all of them? The fabled XXXX type is here babes

Cool that u literally described magic. Nothing you say is going to disorient someone so much that their view of reality crumbles, this larp might not be entirely fictional but is at best incredibly exaggerated

Goodnight and sweet dreams

>>your type
INTJ
>>what do you think the most interesting war in human history was?
If it "was" then the latest Nagorno-Karabakh one
>>what do you think the greatest misunderstanding is regarding Sensors?
idk, idc
>>what are your thoughts on JRPGs, platformers, and collect-a-thons ala Banjo-Kazooie?
Most of them aren't good and are a complete waste of time
>>do you believe in function stacks?
I'm not sure what "believe" is supposed to mean here
>>what type is the family member you get along with the best?
I don't know

Typing by MBTI lettering is just extremely flawed

and yes I know it's a metaphor, don't respond by clearing that up to avoid addressing the rest

what you described is just gaslighting
I am disappoint

The /mbti/ movie characters:
>INFJ-A: The protagonist along with Chuck and Rxy. The three form a Power Trio. Even though planning is done as a team, it's often INFJ-A who makes the final decision on what the group does.
>Chuck: The person with the best physical skills in the group. Her athletic abilities are valuable for them in scouting and helping the party get past some obstacles. Also builds and repairs things for the group.
>Rxy: The person who talks the group through bad situations where talking helps.
>Turbie: The Nerd and Non-Action Guy who doesn't physically accompany the group but instead monitors them and talks to them from his pink laboratory. Finds the weak spots of the baddies and provides other useful information and help for the group (and educates the audience on typology). Is a cute femboy and probably voiced by a woman if the movie is animated.
>Centaur: the Comic Relief. Tags along with the group for some time of the movie. Perhaps also works as Turbie's assistant.
>Sophie: the (often Hyper-Competent) Sidekick to our Power Trio. Is officially a side character but ends up getting more attention and screen time than the protagonists. Overcomes the final obstacle of the group single-handed.
>ENFJ-senpai: a side character who helps the heroes at some point.
>Breeder: Accompanies the heroes and pretends to be on their side, but partway through the movie is revealed to be the villain instead.

What are the breast sizes for Chuck, Rxy, Sophie, and ENFJ-senpai

How large are centaur's mancans

PIGS WALLOWING IN THEIR OWN GAY VOMIT

this struck me as beautiful, poetry comes in many forms :)

Are basedboys ENTPs or ENFJs? They have that obnoxious quirky and random personality ENTPs tend towards but also try way too hard to please whatever circle they're in (i.e. gushing about trivial shit like nintendo or star wars) which is more an ENFJ thing

Attached: D4F8C2C6-E918-409D-B8A1-75222B07E215.jpg (699x714, 398.83K)

shut up, please, okay?
we aren't pigs, we're just a bit too attached to regulars emotional and our lives are boring and bleak as we're afraid to move forward in our lives, choosing the stagnating and rotting comfort of regular gayposting within /mbti/ instead
ok, we're failures, we won't achieve anything, we are justifying our figurative deaths we're willingly inflicting to ourselves, so what? if you have a problem with us ruining /mbti/ then it's your problem, fuck you, this new /mbti/ is great, fuck you, stop being jealous of our coping mechanisms, fuck you, die

ENFPs

seeing urself in the wild is always a fun time

I'm braindead ENFP is definitely a better fit than what I was going for with ENTP

>Everyone is Welcome Edition
That would be nice if not for the fact certain people will eventually make feel anyone else not so welcome.

>>your type
INTJ
>>what do you think the most interesting war in human history was?
I don't find wars to be particularly interesting.
>>what do you think the greatest misunderstanding is regarding Sensors?
We are opening a can of worms here.
I think it's the fact that they have less imagination than intuitives: that's complete bs and leads to many N mistypes despite the fact that their S is obviously more relevant to their personality. They also can easily think in terms of what's possible or not, what actually happens is that S types have a tendency to focus on worst case scenarios or conspiracy theories, and that becomes an actual fear as opposed to just entertaining it for the sake of intuitive fun.
>>what are your thoughts on JRPGs, platformers, and collect-a-thons ala Banjo-Kazooie?
JRPGs are among my favorite games.
Platformers are cool when they try to break the formula a little and add non-linear elements. Or they are at very least especially challenging.
Collect-a-thons are kinda boring if they don't have any content outside of collecting stuff. Think about Pokemon, that doubles as a RPG where you become the champ.
>>do you believe in function stacks?
You mean in modern stack theories? I think they mostly suck outside of having a dominant and an inferior function which also match your I/E orientation.
>>what type is the family member you get along with the best?
IxFx. I am not actually sure about anything else about them. They only did 16p once and got INFJ-T but I'd be more willing to say IxFP, or introverted feeling type.