Let's talk about how women bully other women

let's talk about how women bully other women

Attached: imgs_touch (1).jpg (1280x720, 67.8K)

Let's not...

...i am trans by the way

how is it working out for ya

>be me in middleschool
>girls only school
>autistic, so they let me wear different clothes than the official uniform
>other girls get angry at me because they also want to use different clothes other than the uniform but teachers won't let them
>used tights because i'm dumb and might show my panties by accident
>not sexy tights, just plain opaque black to prevent accidents
>one morning i realize i don't have clean tights and my dad says we're late so i leave without them
>at school get bullied by the usual girls
>asking me where are my tights
>two of them tell me they took pictures of my panties, and if i don't want them to send them to all the school i have to pay them 50 dollars next day
>tell my dad i have to buy books so ask for the money
>next day i pay them, they laugh at me and tell me the pictures never existed, but took the money anyway and tell me not to tell anyone or i'll get in trouble
>keep laughing at my face and telling me i'm stupid, etc.
>when dad comes to pick me up he asks about the books and teachers tell him there were no books to buy
>get scolded by dad
>get home, straight to my room to cry all day, again
>still cringe about it to this day when i remember

to be fair i deserved to get bullied for being fat and autistic and self-unaware about both. only now am i working on it and i can't say it's going well. 2d women are cuter anyways than 3d anything.

I didn't want to hear that story, it made me cringe.
I want to beat up those girls and I want to spank you for not standing up for yourself.

Attached: D8iO5DXU8AEEVd2.jpg (1200x1200, 179.44K)

I got called "school shooter" by my classmates al the time, and when women would try befriending me they'd often make remarks on how "stand-offish" I was, and how they'd like me to "spare them" whenever I "go through with it". My situation wasn't as bad as this at least. Especially since i'd get free snacks handed to me from them. I think they were genuinely afraid of me

Attached: 1657877595167.gif (320x240, 1.29M)

You will n-

Attached: 7b10df0d4fb320a92cd3a945f691c9e7.jpg (720x720, 56K)

ok.

>stacys "befriend" autistic outcast women and laugh at their face
>never invite her anywhere, always talk to her in a condescending manner, tease & humiliate by saying "oh you should do x with your hair, it would look cute"
>autistic gril doesnt read social cue and actually does it
>EVERYONE makes fun of her

just one example.

I will never be a woman, that's right.

Attached: taxi dude.jpg (460x412, 84.61K)

feelsbadwoman
at least i didnt get this much humiliated

>be me
>3rd world post ussr aah middleschool
>uniform has long skirts
>i get made fun of because i dont shorten the length of my skirt
>???
>develop short skirt fetish

pic related was literally me

Attached: 7604C3A1-573D-4B80-B5C4-7E951B8A1EAA.jpg (350x349, 29.38K)

>wore a yellow shirt and girls said I looked like a bus (was a chubby teen)
>girls forced me to give them answers during class
>random girl followed me in the hallway and went "bah bah bah bah" with her friends for weeks until I got the vice principal to make her stop (this was in highschool and she was a cheerleader no idea what it meant to this day and I didn't provoke her)
>got fake asked out by girls on behalf of some guy that was going UGH NO I'D NEVER DATE user!! as they laughed at me
>some girl lied to me about being terminally ill for a year to make me her lapdog
>girls spread rumors I was a slut and a lesbian even though I was a kissless handholdingless virgin
The boys bullying me was more physical like snapping my bra strap, throwing paper in my hair, and refusing to use gym equipment I had touched. One time we had to pass our hockey sticks and this dude dramatically dropped the stick and went EWWW I'M NOT TOUCHING THE ONE user USED! Again this was in highschool too

Attached: pyramid.png (383x310, 93.83K)

holy shit i feel for you bro, but you are stupid
i had a similar situation as you
i have no idea how i didnt get locked up in middle school
i wont tell you the WHOLE STORY, but here we go
i reached my peak edgelord autism at 15
i remember spamming the class fb group (with teacher) with columbine/ school shooter memes, edits etc
jokingly saying to people to dont come to school at certain dates. somehow unironically that made me known as a "school shooter"
i also sent snaps of me holding airsoft, but in realistic manner
if someone pissed me off, i would tell them that im going to fucking kill them
also i remember when i had theese outbursts, when i would just wait till some guy from our class or gym class did something silly to me (like smacking me on the back of my head) to punch them in the face
i did it 5 times and each time everyone talked about it and "congratulated" me??

after that phase, no one even cared. i did what i wanted, and my closest friends always jokingly said that "you will spare me, like that guy (who got out alive, i dont remember his name) from columbine?

i guess no one never took any consequences from that, because i wasnt openly declaring anything. (not like i was planning anything besides edgy jokes), but still im surprised how i got out of it with 0 consequences

>boys bullying me was more physical like snapping my bra strap, throwing paper in my hair, and refusing to use gym equipment I had touched

this reminds me, i used to get my pencilcase, book, jackets, umbrellas stolen. when my parents asked me i just told them i lost it, so they made an "eraser necklace" for me to never lose it again (it was actually normal to do it when my parents were kids). i dreaded going to school everyday, cried to sleep every night, because they made so much fun of me. parents also wrote my name on every equipment so even if they got lost, someone could give it to me back. then boys started stealing & ripping the labels. (my name would be written there) i just told my parents i dont like labels and they make me itch and uncomfortable (which is kind of true)

sometimes, the girls would write names on the stolen stuff and put them back before i noticed. i started to never leave the classroom because i didn't want my things to get stolen. you may see what is coming
>they still made fun of me bcoz i never leave the class

why can't bullies just die

I was born in 94 in toronto canada.

I was in middleschool and there was a korean noodlewhore , named anna who liked some guy named steven but some Thai girl ,lucy also had a thing for him.

Know what Anna did?

She got all her friends together (including me) into MSN messenger to SHIT all over lucy. Bitch spread rumors about her whenever she got the chance. Basically waged a propaganda campaign against Lucy out of pure territorial instincts.

Blackpilled me at a really young age on how evil foids are.

Never looked the same way at a foid again after that. That was the beginning of my incel arc of my life (arc polly ends when i die lol).

But autistic girls all probably want Chad anyway.

no and my proof is picrel

Attached: 9612A32B-E415-4A8F-888F-086BFA88E96B.jpg (633x485, 37.43K)

This is some serious shit

i am friends with men who sexually assaulted me when we were teenagers

i know women who still resent women who called them 'fat' when they were 13

honestly how can you even hold a grudge that long?

Not all of us have cuck genes. I am not so desperate for friends that I have stockholm syndrome towards my oppressors

Why would you still be friends with those people?

You will not divide us, scrote.

we can laugh about it. won't say i've fully gotten over it, i am in therapy.

but i'm not going to begrudge some teenagers doing something (incredibly) shitty? they're friends otherwise. might legit be psychopaths, but we get along.