Having a guilty conscience your whole life

Anyone else notice that they have had a strange guilty conscience their entire life since childhood for no real reason? I am noticing tis and wondering if i'm a little fucked up even though the things ive done are relatively mild hopefully

Attached: 1658294325781412.jpg (500x491, 16.07K)

I do not have a guilty conscience. But I feel guilt from time to time.

its engrained into you if you live in a christian nation

I don't feel it's for no real reason

Children are innocent but when their own caretakers don't love them and communicate that by violence, then the children end up with guilty feelings

All robots are products of childhood abuse change my mind

abuse is probably too strong a word for most cases

that's getting into the well my mother didn't raise me well but her mother didn't raise her well but her mother didn't raise her well etc, I think a big part of life is understanding, coming to terms with, and dealing with or helping the sins of the father and the secrets of the mother

>I was abused but I wouldn't call it abuse

Did you have very controlling parents? That was how mine kept control over me. Basically they engineered the house rules to make it so that it was impossible to live without breaking one of them, so they would always have something to hold over your head. And in the event that by some miracle you managed to get through that, they would just make shit up on the spot. I remember when I was a kid that I asked my mom why I felt guilty all the time. All she said was "good". I didn't realize this was completely abnormal until adulthood when coworkers and friends would tell me to my face, but by that time the damage was done.

Legally, yes, this is the case with emotional abuse. It is very hard to prove, especially when you consider being dumb, lazy, and an asshole aren't illegal at all.

What the fuck is legal abuse

>its ingrained into you if you live in a christian nation
This is the answer. Christianity doesn't broadcast it, but one of their core beliefs is that humans are fundamentally bad and need their book to be "un-bad".

If you do human things that humans like to do, you've crossed an imaginary line that Christians drew and they want you to feel remorse for it.

my point is even if I was hurt there was no super human malevolence involved, it's just the way people are, you can't choose your parents, and you can't cure cancer, so might as well enjoy sunsets instead of feel sad about them and do whatever you can to make something of everything that lies in front of and behind you, and that sounds way sadder than it actually is it's actually like suddenly finding yourself in a beautiful new world

and people have gone out of their way to hurt me as well, but I can wrap my head around that, it's about figuring me and you out now, and personally I don't think I can look into my childhood and say all instances of me doing the wrong thing wasn't exacerbated by myself, and again, that's just another thing you can understand and learn from and look back on differently

I don't know though really I'm just pulling all this out my ass

meant for also

That's what you deserve for being raised by women.

I think you might have a guilty conscious if you accept the moral standards that were socializing to you in your childhood and in your adolescence. so if you accept them, which is really easy to do considering you grew up with them, then feeling guilty whenever you break those morals would be only natural. but but that doesn't entail that the moral standards that you were socialized with are worth accepting. a huge or large number of them are really absolutely fucking garbage and make absolutely no sense

the only thing you should really feel guilty for is eating animals and not being a vegan. anything else is not really something that I think deserves moral condemnation

Attached: 12344321 (1).jpg (500x500, 30.47K)

What does any of that shit have to do with the fact that you were abused and that's why you're fucked up and you feel guilty when you haven't done anything and you felt that way since you were a little kid

No, it means you rise above it, then when you see the fucker again cockslap him/her and don't let them take a single bit of credit for your achievements. Say "I did all this IN SPITE of your piss poor attempt to kill me. Go fuck yourself, see you in hell!".

I just try not to feel guilt every time I do something bad.

Shit you can do something about in court besides get told to fuck off and stop wasting the judge's time. You need to stop thinking emotionally if you want effective revenge and start thinking realistically. Yeah, yeah, you'll become just like your abuser, but face it, they won the first battle since you're miserable right now. If they got one over you that effectively, it would be foolish not to learn from the best, after all.

it's always gonna be more complicated than that if that's the way I see it and the only way I see it, so my way of looking at it is actually far simpler

so much shit could have been worse but the fact that I can see the silver lining in it now not only makes it all make perfect sense but almost like if any detail about my life could have gone differently and not let me have that understanding, then I'd do it all over again without hesitation, and if you can do that then you can make the world as nice a place as you can for not only yourself but others, even those who might have something to do with you being in the position your own, because if I can't feel bad for them then what does that make me, it's not like the price of rice at the time I was born wasn't as much of a fucking influence on how I feel on slow afternoons 30 years later, there's a lot to look at and think about

I mean what else should we be doing, I mean there is a lot else we should be doing but this is good too

Attached: 345236.jpg (320x180, 13.17K)

Are you retarded? What are you talking about?

>it's always more complicated
Because you make it the case
You asked why you always felt guilty, I said it was because of childhood abuse. Take it or leave it retard

I didn't ask anything I'm not op, I'm the one who said basically get over it fuckfaces but in a really nice way

Then you're talking to the wrong person and indeed retarded

You asked, I answered. Kill your emotions and start thinking clearly for once in your life.
And no, glowniggers, I am not advocating murder in any quantity. Basic intel ops 101: don't make martyrs. No wonder you lot have to be internet tard wranglers: you're too out of shape for the hostage rescue team, and too fucking dumb for counter-intel or even white collar.

no one ever tried to kill me though, if someone tried to kill you then that's a whole different case, of course the scary part there is wrapping your head around the ways in which the person who would have done that thought they were in the right and justified in acting on that, and to walk through that ghost you gotta understand the history and find the resolution

you responded to me and I'm giving you sick knowledge anyway so really I'm cool and smart even though I'm a retard besides your point

>If you do human things that humans like to do, you've crossed an imaginary line that Christians drew and they want you to feel remorse for it
yeah, so many christians dont understand moderation, and instead interpret the warnings of vice as a need to be a masochist in order to be pure. my parents weren't super preachy or strict, they're ok with my gay brother and have told me its ok if im gay too (lel), my own mom telling me it was ok to have sex before marriage as long as a really liked them and wore protection. yet, i'm still a virgin volcel, not because i believe in christian morality, but i just have this intense anxiety about sex and intimacy that may have arisen subconsciously because of my exposure to the bible and christian morals, despite not being strictly subject to them. if I ever have my own kids, one thing is for sure, they're getting taught the facts early and will make sure they're comfortable with love, dating, and sex