Does anyone else experience this?

I use the internet a lot but I still feel the same painful loneliness when I was a complete loner in highschool. I have zero notifications on all social media, no dm's and such. It feels like everyone is avoiding me. I feel like im always missing out on stuff. Im constantly checking my phone to zero notifications and it's very disheartening, I feel like a ghost in all aspects of life. anyone else have similar experiences? please share!! (This is my first post ever so i am irrationally nervous rn)

Attached: boo.png (500x358, 200.88K)

not really
kill yourself

thanks user, hope u have a good day

i feel like this too user. i usually only ever talk to one person but even he left so i have nothing else

Play some League,Minecraft,CS:GO, etc if you want to meet people to play/ do something with.
Otherwise go on public discords to chat, or play vr chat and meet strangers.
You might think that your an introvert but these places are so filled with retardation and autism that you'll still feel like a king and able to socialize.
That, or you should try to learn to be comfortable with being alone by taking up hobbys, exercising, etc. It'll also build your confidence and make yourself feel more attractive.
It gets better user. You can get through the loneliness.

Fuck, user. I hope you get some cool friends soon. I dont wish what's happening to me to happen on anyone.

thank u so much user. Im being a schizo bitch rn so my judgement is super cloudy atm. I'll try to get out of this hole i dug myself in.

Just do what I did and take control of your environment. I created my own gaming community, and by just being friendly and having a "good attitude" whenever I pop my head into the online following I created people treat me like a king. Most of them are younger guys so being older does help. I wake up to a small book of notifications and messages and DMs and invites from people wanting to talk with/do stuff with me. Though to be fair I didn't, and don't, actually want social interaction or praise from others, I just sort of *woke up* in my position I made because I was ambitious to prove to myself I can still play a good social game, and I was competent in doing it. If it's something you want, you might not be able to get it, only when you stop caring about getting it, will it come to you. Friends are like women kind of, in that regard. I gotta asmit though, I so feel a twinge of joy seeing that I directly helped others find people to be friends with.

Fuck it man, just level with me, what type of goal are you looking for? I'm just curious.

Attached: 1658467346723505.png (842x1005, 308.51K)

i just want some friends that care enough to hang out with me every now and then. your post enlightened me, i might just try that out, thanks user, I'd buy you a drink or something.

Hi, cute poster. I feel you.

hi user, your empathy is much appreciated

Much love user. Everyone has down days, it's what comes after that matters!

Stay cute. Stay precious. Stay foolish.

tysm anons.. sorry, today i felt like a complete fag and had to make this idiotic thread. i hope you two have a nice and comfy day.

Attached: toanons.jpg (935x935, 130.49K)

Yeah, made worse by being an artist. You've got the feeling of being ignored but amped way up by the lack of appreciation for your craft. Made even worse when you see others work get noticed.
I live in a rural dump so IRL isn't much of a social option but online theoretically I should be flourishing right? apparently not.

Attached: burghley.gif (220x220, 307.8K)

show art? i wanna see what user has been drawing

I'm too old for that, I was chatting with these randoms on discord and this 16 year old kid was like "youre old enough to be my dad" in a very homoerotic sounding voice

It's over, civilization is collapsing frens

Sounds like you found a femboy. Lucky bastard..

Lmao, why are zoomers so gay? What's wrong with yall

been working on my own comic quietly for awhile now
its probably too me-centric for most

Attached: thelads.png (1198x720, 761.64K)

I'm just fuckin around, lil nigga. Ain't no thang.

Im really digging the calligraphy you got there. I hope you succeed in your endeavors, user. take care, i shall go into a deep sleep now.

ive known no success only being ignored
i wish you success though in a good deep sleep