Does anyone know where i can make friends? i am so lonely. it bores me so much. i hate people that have friends...

does anyone know where i can make friends? i am so lonely. it bores me so much. i hate people that have friends, i am so jealous of them. i hate couples. i fucking hate them.

Attached: fff.jpg (696x434, 26.39K)

find an autist gathering hole such as
>trading card game tournament
>roleplaying tabletop game meetup
>smaller anime/etc cons
if you're self-aware enough to think you're socially incompetent you will be one of the less autistic people at these events

i think itd have to be online because i cant talk to people in person

Idk fren, I try to make them in games but they never last.
I think if I had a gf it would be the only social interaction I would need.

the first and third option are horrible in my experience. nobody goes there with the intention of making new friends.

vrchat worked for me
you just have to get over how pathetic it is to play basically 3d discord

i agree. if i had a boyfriend i wouldnt need friends

>>trading card game tournament
>>roleplaying tabletop game meetup
>>smaller anime/etc cons
what am I supposed to do as someone who doesnt like these things, most other interestss would be too niche to have anyone gathering for them

a lot of people think that and then their relationship gets destroyed because of codependency

try it again, it's not going to work out every time. new events form and the newer the event the easier it is to make friends

youre right, but i feel like i could personally deal with it, i just need to find someone iwlling ot stik through the same.

I will give you the best advice of your life and you will ignore it like the retard you are:
You don't have friends cause you're a socially anxious piece of shit.
Go to the nearest supermarket, buy the biggest bottle of whisky you can find, drink that shit right there on the street, get smashed.
Lose your pathetic manchild inhibitions and to to the nearest bar and pay for a round of shots for everyone there.
Congrats you are on your way to make new friends retard.

find your local furry org. Pretty much everyone there will be autistic.

Vr chat is based first day I played it I met a black guy wearing a kkk avatar who would laugh at the fellow retards with me. 10/10

Shame I'm not gay.
I usually have one person I play games with regularly but the one I have now has a wife and I don't understand why he doesn't spend more time with her. She plays games and everything....

hey fuck you retard why would i ever be your retarded assf aggot assed fucking dumb assed faggot fucking assed friend why would i ever engage in freindship with a piece of a fucking garbageshit like you fuck you go fuck yourself uck you

Attached: 1658315796128863.png (447x590, 579.92K)

I only hang out with racists and retards on this game
I even got myself a female friend who is also extremely racist and retarded

Based. It's honestly comfy meeting people in vrc because a lot of them just open up about their hobbies and since they're tech literate enough/ autistic enough to play vr they tend to be very passionate about things and willing to tell me literally everything. Like one guy told me all about some obscure PS1 or 2 game that made procedural gameplay using music cds. Really fucking neat, but also something that only fucking spergs would care about.

>i hate couples. i fucking hate them
I used to seethe at happy young couples ironically
Now I'm starting to actually seethe whenever I see them

I'm in university (first year) and haven't had friends since I was 13. Well, I've had some mates, however this loneliness has persisted for too long. I don't even get notifications for weeks on end. I asked some random guy from uni if we could go together to some event and it was the first time I was in a "friends" car. This loneliness slowly is killing me. All I have is suicidal thoughts that come and I'm tired. I've never felt connected with anyone; that is why I am here on this website. At least I can relate to quite a few of you and get advice. I feel fucking horrible daily and now feel like I'm falling off of a cliff. Where do I meet these people? Most people in my degree are the most boring normies possible (guys with fucking Mike Tyon wallpapers). I can't live like this. I hate this fucking country so fucking much too. Fuck all you Australian cunts. Even on online groupchats, the Australians are the biggest fucking bunch of bland cunts on there.

I met a lot in mmorpgs. pick one that you like and join a guild