Would you become a Mormon polygamist just to have a harem of women to impregnate over and over?

Would you become a Mormon polygamist just to have a harem of women to impregnate over and over?

Attached: 329AA744-05E0-4F6D-A720-DE1BAE6472F1.jpg (604x483, 47.96K)

no, not a chance.

If my objective were to procreate (it isn't), what I'd probably do is try to entice women in anti-abortion states to cheat with me, having very carefully planned some kind of fake identity so that I'd be able to ghost her and dump her baby on her husband. Even then I'd be kind of nervous about widespread DNA testing. My DNA isn't in any system, but my mom's is, because she just HAD to know that she was 6% Norwegian or something. But hopefully I'd be able to count on the woman wanting to keep her affair under wraps badly enough that she'd not make a fuss over it and try to prevent her husband from doing so.

Meh, I coom first and think later

Attached: E536D4F7-8320-46D9-A7AA-51C391A3835E.jpg (640x482, 51.2K)

>Polygamist?
Sure
>Mormon
Nah. I'd rather become muslim.
Also I would only want three girls max.

one mormon woman will gladly birth 5+ kids
you'd have to prove yourself as a father to an army of kids born in current generation
i commend anyone with the sheer capital to consider such a thing

I would if I was rich. If I had Elon Musk money I would impregnate 10000 women no fucks given what society thought

>If I had Elon Musk money
I'd have at minimum 8 kids by 4 different women.
A sex room.
4 live in "wives"(polygamy is illegal but I'd buy them rings anyways and call them my wives)
Money saved up and hidden away for when they inevitably leave me and take 75% of my shit.

I remember reading an article about how some Japanese billionaire (as in dollar billionaire, a yen billionaire is a bit less impressive) got in legal trouble because he flew to a bunch of south Asian countries (Cambodia and shit) and offered women like 20K USD if he could impregnate them and have them raise the kid. As you might expect from this cucked clown world the court awarded a big child-support judgement against him, as I recall, even though the arrangement was by all accounts voluntary on both sides and $20K is... maybe not set-for-life tier, but not that far off of it, in some of the poorer parts of Asia.

I think he had a few dozen kids, total.

I can't fug unless in love.
I'm also mental and not fit to provide for anyone. I'm struggling just not to kill myself. I can't even hold a job.

Maybe, but they are the synagogue of Satan, just as the Catholics are the beast.

I would pay each woman 1 million dollars and have 10000 women impregnated with my seed. That is only 10 billion dollars. Elon is worth 200B, he could easily afford to do this. I would get some very good lawyers to iron out a bullet proof contract

Also I would require each woman to have sex with me, no AI. This could make it logistically challenging since I could probably fuck like 5 women a day, that is only 1800 a year and assuming each got pregnant on the first try. I would probably need to time it so I only had sex when she was extremely fertile and might take multiple attempts. I could probably hit 10000 in 1-2 decades

Can't I just have a non-Mormon polygamist harem?

I don't even need to be a mormon to do that
Modern anti-polygamy laws only prevent you from being legally married to multiple women, so I'll just have ceremonies done by pagan spiritual leaders and cohabitate with my "wives"
Yea we'll pay taxes as if we're still single but literally who cares what the federal government thinks about my love life

I do want a harem of women to impregnate over and over, but being a practicing Mormon would be a hard no.

Attached: tumblr_992a2e463cd000e5ddf84013c31d54ca_e3561d00_1280.png (1080x1080, 1.18M)

Femoids ITT: Which of these women do you most resemble?

Attached: Happy Harem Girls.jpg (1200x797, 153.05K)

i was a member of the LDS church and it was funny to see all the incel male converts who were clearly just there thinking they'd find a cute husband-desperate LDS girl
but truthfully, LDS girls don't want converts or those who aren't return missionaries
don't do it
you just look ridiculous

Yes, I'd do anything to live that life.
I'd have 100 women to knock up back to back every week, ready to get knocked up after giving birth.

>Femoids ITT
the one with the maggot infestation where her penis used to be

this. but id incentivizes it by giving $1 milion USD for every womb that I'd impregnate and goes barren due to old age. 8-10 kids per woman and each family gets to live in a high-rise apartment in nyc that I'd completely own. That apartment would have its own school and medical center, so the mother of my children don't have to stress out about dealing with other people.

just read this.
we think alike

Are FLDS actually cucked by "seed bearers"?