Femcoomer Fun

>Your favorite fetish
>How you developed it
>Hair color
>Favorite band

Attached: Vintage Beach Girls.jpg (474x624, 54.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXoLnR0IM7U
youtu.be/_FpdvExf8uU
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjlivsCBcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Your favorite fetish
Tentacles, especially the "all the way through", dogs/knots (also hentai dogboy), rape, shota especially shotaonee
>>How you developed it
Tentacles: I started watching hentai at like 9 and it was one of the first things I saw. The all the way through specifically a Zone animation I think
Dogs: sprouted from irl experience as a kid and then progressed, played degrees of lewdity recently which really skyrocketed it
Rape: innate to women honestly
Shota/shotaonee: the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>Hair color
Brown
>>Favorite band
Probably something from the 2000s like fall out boy or breaking Benjamin

dogs are innate to women too apparently

Your soundtrack is ideal for playing Halo 2 on a hot summer night. Thank you for playing.

>dogs/knots (also hentai dogboy), rape
Fuuuuuuuuck, please be my gf

>Your favorite fetish
Kindness
>How you developed it
Kindness is nice
>Hair color
Bown
>>Favorite band
Obscure 90s band from my country

Can you link any of their songs kind lady?,

Another day another agonizing dogpill. Gonna need a green text on what you did with rover

Attached: 47B0C35B-1FDB-4549-9657-9C3160694DE9.jpg (600x447, 25.21K)

Seconding this. Please greentext

bumping. lets see who we can get in here

youtu.be/PXoLnR0IM7U
youtu.be/_FpdvExf8uU

>Another day another agonizing dogpill. Gonna need a green text on what you did with rover
It's not that long, I just let the family dog eat me out when I was a kid every day when I got home from school for like 2 years straight until parents found out. I didn't even know what sex was, I had no concept of it being wrong or bad until they flipped on me. I don't remember how it started or the first instance, just that it was the routine.
But I got curious and kinda stroked the doggy dick sometimes and saw the whole swelling thing (I thought humans had the same thing until I learned otherwise). Then got into anime as a teen, discovered dogboys, and boom, kink acquired.
>Fuuuuuuuuck, please be my gf
Idk are you a shota and/or dogboy user?

Attached: illust_98198614_20220625_232848.png (1429x1486, 1.9M)

>Your favorite fetish
kill
>How you developed it
your
>Hair color
self
>Favorite band
nigger

>Dogs: sprouted from irl experience as a kid
woman moment

>Favorite band
>nigger
damn me too their shit bangin frfr

This is really good. They actually have an English language wikipedia page which helps me. I hope you've stayed safe.

fuck outta here simp

>I hope you've stayed safe.

Attached: 667.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)

Thank you, hope you enjoy them. And yeah, my city is safe now and hopefully it'll stay this way.

GOD DANG I WISH I COULD SUCK THE FARTS OUT OF ALL OF THEIR BUTTS

>Your favorite fetish
Yanderes, stalking, rape (I mean, literally, yandere basically includes all those things anyway)
>How you developed it
I actually have no idea. Suppose my "openness" to violence and being violent back rather than being sexual might've contributed. Basically, I thought it was more moral to beat the shit out of someone than fuck them. Mother being neglectful helped too, with the unconditional love thing yanderes have going on (which you can absolutely never say no).
Either way, the unyielding loyalty and dedication, yet having the emotional instability to just explode any moment, even towards you, it's pretty nice. They love you and they hate you, but you're all they have, so they cling to you. I'd never wish that upon anybody.
>Hair color
No fucking idea why that'd be asked, but brown
>Favorite band
Oingo Boingo and Alice in Chains

>Oingo Boingo and Alice in Chains
We close our eyes machinegun man.

Here's a great cover of a decent song you may enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjlivsCBcM