Can we you get 18-22 year old pussy in your 30s if you're not turbo-chad or rich?

Can we you get 18-22 year old pussy in your 30s if you're not turbo-chad or rich?

Attached: 698F1E08-57A7-45C5-8635-CD7303334774.jpg (2157x2569, 345.69K)

>Can we you get 18-22 year old pussy in your 30s
Very much possible.
>if you're not turbo-chad or rich?
Oh, nvm.

Yes
as long as you aren't a balding manlet
30's is the PRIME age for men to start creampieing without birth control 18-20 year old girls experimenting with sex.
They love older men.
This has been the way it always was, which is why you didn't get laid when you were younger by girls your age - they were fucking men 2-3x their age

I may be old, 18 y/o is not as exciting as it once was. I feel like 23 is the prime year that gets my dick hard rn. And yes if you wanna through your integrity away or never had any in the first place it is not too hard.

>if you're not turbo-chad or rich?
As long as you have your own place and it isn't a trailer, it's possible. A chef I know dated a 19yo in his mid 30s; an electrician I know dated a 25 year old in his 50s. He was also like 5'6 kek

yea, in fact i've only managed to bone women nearly half my age
young women prefer older men

>Can I dunk a basketball without being tall or having to train my jumping?

Attached: 1579565728711.jpg (598x363, 34.53K)

sure, just not as reliably

yes.
>go after daddy issues/lana del rey/tumblr bitches
>act like mads mikkelsen
done
t.femanon

No one said you couldnt being a ladder onto the court.

There is no rules saying dogs CANT play basketball

Attached: FC059430-24EB-446D-A772-F9B1C1E7C854.jpg (300x297, 18.79K)

she looks so familiar i think i met her

I'm 31 and fucking a 18 year still in High School. Granted her father (and uncle) used to molest her and he killed himself last year. Take what you can I guess.

Yes. My buddy is my age (31) and finds and fucks teenage girls all the time. Despite him already having a degree he goes and takes bullshit easy classes at the local community college.

ive seen plenty of young women with older guys

doesnt take much, just pay for their meals and take them places, they most likely dont have cars or jobs

women are just whores

You should ask these retarded questions on Plebbit where you truly belong you fucking useless, beta-male faggot.

kek. Reddit would virtue signal about the age gap immediately. this website is meant for outcasts, not chad you absolute faggot.

im a 19 year old male dating a 35 year old man

It used to be very common, at least before tinder. Young girls would sneak into bars and clubs, the owners would keep out young guys because they don't spend money.
Now it's easy for girls to find age appropriate Chads. The age gap is shrinking.

good for you i guess, but entirely off-topic

GOD i wsih my ass were that FAT

As a 23 year old virgin, i truly feel zero hope or optimism for my future. There is nothing to live for anymore.

Cultured response.

The fattest ass is the only.way.

What this guy said: But I'll be more direct.

No one asked and no one cares. Pride.month is over. Go back to being an average nobody like the rest of us.