Is therapy a jewish trick?

I started seeing my 5th therapist in late 2019, after going five years without therapy. I wanted to quit it forever due to it failing for me several times in the past, but then I kept going downhill until I felt like I was to the point where I was becoming a sociopath. So I felt I had to start therapy again.
Then while I was seeing this new therapist, my OCD got really bad and she ended up telling me she couldn't help me through my depression unless I got treatment for the OCD. Okay, fair enough... So I start seeing my 6th therapist who specializes in OCD. It's been about a year and things are going pretty good with her, then today out of the fucking blue she tells me "I can't help you with your OCD unless you get treatment for your depression."
She wants me to get yet another fucking new therapist. How do I know this new therapist she wants me to see won't say the same shit to me?
So now I'm fully convinced therapy is a scam. Should I just stop trying it altogether and save myself the trouble?

Attached: 2374254.jpg (1242x1529, 187.01K)

Therapy is for alcoholic boomer women who have nobody to vent their issues to, not solving actual issues.

>So now I'm fully convinced therapy is a scam
duh
hope it was worth the money, retard

thats why therapy works, most people are just depressed and isolated and traumatised from a shit upbringing with absolutely zero coping mechanisms or understanding on how to live life and can learn to cope better

>thats why therapy works
Therapy only works on retarded foids and soi golems who literally have no actual problems besides a deficiency in attention and validation. The moment a single genuine mental issue enters the equation the bottom falls out and the patient is chemically lobotomized.
kill yourself, moron

the vast majority of the population who experience mental problems are often ones that can be learned to manage better like isolation. youre too low IQ to see the bigger picture

The vast majority of the population's "mental problems" are bullshit and if you think otherwise you're a drooling retard that should be dragged into the street and shot

Attached: 29f.jpg (607x608, 34K)

>everyone elses problems are not real problems waaa waa

grow up low IQ

>if people say things I don't like they should have their frontal lobe carved out with drugs and if you disagree you're low IQ
I hope you get raped to death

Anyone that tells you not to get help for your mental issues is lower than an insect

if you consider therapy "help" then you should be executed for wasting oxygen

>nooo don't get help for your issues, be a worthless schizo like meee
kys turd

Women are genuinely subhuman.
They'll feel an instant of sadness, get their egos stroked for 60 minutes by a con artist in a la-z-boy then take to social media to tell people with actual mentally illness that all their problems can be fixed by that same con artist.
You are worth less than dirt, and if therapy "helped" you that alone is proof you didn't have any real problems to begin with.

Attached: a2rxnB9_460s.jpg (460x307, 24.03K)

what the fuck are you even talking about moron

I assumed you're a foid because I refuse to believe that a human male is enough of a narcissistic, vacuous retard to "benefit" from therapy

you're too stupid to even engage with

Then go waste $500 and cry about it to your therapist, faggot

I had insurance for all my therapists though. Except the OCD one, so yeah I guess that one was a waste of money.

Unironically, freud and jung helped me more than a woman who nods her head and says "mhmmm" and gives me a label

Do explain, I'd much rather read than waste an hour every month

What help? Someone who bills you by yhe hour and who has 10 customers like you in the same day?

NTA but "Intro to Psychological Analysis" and "Society and its Discontents" will do you better than any therapist on the planet, because all of them are cribbing from the former.