Iris is currently losing her mind because a really cute hispanic femanon stole all the attention she was used to...

>iris is currently losing her mind because a really cute hispanic femanon stole all the attention she was used to because iris is uglier than that girl and that girl is not black like her

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

post the hispanic. everyone knows spics are cuter than niggers any day of the week.

T. Hispanic Femanon
You think you're cuter? Post your face then.
Even if you are pretty iris has way more worth than you.

attention whoring tripfag moids and people like you who give them attention have ruined this board. I open the board for once and the first thing I have to see is a shitty thread about one of them.

the spic will never be as cute and skinny as iris

whichever one who isn't tripfag or nigger is the lesser faggot of the bunch
should still be gassed at the end of the day

You only ever posted your hip bone. Iris is petite and has a decent rack.

Attached: 1658177261311420.jpg (1280x1280, 127.43K)

i don't care that she takes the attention. i don't bother her in her threads. but as soon as i make a single thread that could potentially take any attention from her, she has to post my face 50 times and try to make everyone hate me. i don't care anymore, i'll leave. clearly being nice is a waste of time when everyone hates you for existing

>clearly being nice
Lol, Lmao, Lel

LMAOOOO YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING YOU STUPID NIGGER SKANK YOU'VE MADE THIS EXACT SAME POST LIKE FIFTY TIMES. AT LEAST OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON GOING ANYWHERE YOU MISERABLE ASHY SHEGORILLA

Literally who are either of these women and why should I care? I would like to also laugh if there is something funny here but I am lacking context

>GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'LL LEAVE FOR REAL THIS TIME I'M SO SERIOUS OH MY GOD I HATE YOU ALL NO I WON'T COME BACK AFTER 5 DAYS WHEN MY ATTENTION STARVED PUSSY CRAVES FOR MORE (YOU)S UGGGGHHH I'M SERIOUS!!!!!
Have a (You) to put on your grave

>do nothing
>just want to talk to anyone and be liked by anyone
>get hated brutally while some discordwhore sends her crusade of simps against you
yeah it seems to be that way doesn't it
of course i'm not leaving. but i'll stop making jahy threads where i ask people about their day and give out (You)s to everyone. i 'll just be a toxic piece of shit like everyone else in this world

>do nothing
Roflmao, even, avatarfag at best tripfag at worst

then why say "i'll leave" if you aren't going anywhere? Lmfao? where the fuck are you going? you're still here shitting up the board

>but i'll stop making jahy threads where i ask people about their day and give out (You)s to everyone.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FAVORITE JAHY THREADS THEY'RE SUCH A STAPLE OF THIS BOARD!!!!! I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY FAVORITE GENERIC NIGGER CHARACTER ASKING FOR A (YOU) FARM!!! DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FOR MEEEEEHEEEHEEEEEEEEEE

bf of iris here, if you don't stop, I'll let everyone see you for the person you are, and then it'll get ten times worse than you have it.
stop this and i won't do what you know i can.

fuck off, you faggot lmao. your gf exposed you for having a cuck fetish. how can you even think you're some based dude. do what you want, no one is scared of u

who is iris? who is that other chick?

yeah but now i'll be doing it intentionally. and only making negative and demoralizing posts. enjoy.

POST HER U FUCKING NIGGERS AND STOP JUST TALKING ABOUT A CHICK THAT DOESNT EXIST

The middle left chick here

Attached: 1658372573602015.jpg (3000x3998, 1.97M)

I'll do it lol, seriously stop talking shit. i have too much dirt on you for you to bluff like this.
stop posting till you're less manic, one more post from you and i won't hesitate.
as for the prior, i don't care with being exposed for such, it was me who let you post it anyway.

No one cares m8 this belongs on discord

disregard this, i'm a cuck who sucks cock.

do it! you're an actual pathetic cuck. no one's scared of u

>no guys i'm serious i will seriously post it if she doesn't stop oh meh gerd!!
slavpls

this thread holy shit
absolute state of r9k