Why are you guys obsessed with this literal baboon

Why are you guys obsessed with this literal baboon.

Attached: kekd.jpg (480x796, 62.44K)

You really aren't helping by posting threads about the nigger, buddy. Ignore her and maybe eventually she will go away.

because she's cute and looks nothing like that

Attached: 56DD7017-1271-4C23-BAE1-C8B673E27331.jpg (828x1136, 841.23K)

incel if she was a man

white people are obsessed with dark skin cause they realise its superior

Attached: bbc12.jpg (2448x3264, 581.68K)

Because she is pretty and makes a good domme.

Because they're baboonmaxing

What is her bodycount?

30+ including a pajeet she met on /soc/

Posting tfw no black gf in other black girl thread.

Also
>mad because of black girl threads
>makes another black girl thread

You are not very smart.
Unoriginal thread deserves unoriginal post.

Attached: cuteblackgirlmakesanonmad.jpg (509x339, 41.99K)

niggermaxxing iss kind of based ngl

That's not me you nigger, this girl is objectively unattractive regardless of her race.

She is nice to me and holds long convos with me. Girls usually are ass holes to me and do not talk to me. Iris is preventing from hating all women to be honest

So? She's doing the same thing to hundreds of other simps, how is that preventing you from hating women?

I gave you the answer. She is nice to me. That shit goes a long way when you receive zero kindness from women.

Who's not you mad user?
I don't understand what you're talking about.

because brutally fucking black fembots is hot

It's probably a you thing if you're so pathetic that you can only get attention from a nigger who already has a BF. I think killing yourself would be a preferable solution.

damn you're right but that's brutal

>She is nice to me.
Is it genuine niceness though or just some apathetic greeting to keep you as a beta orbiter?

I dont understand this mentality. She doesn't ask me for money or emotional support. She just visits the board and has nice convos with anons. She gains nothing from me other than attention. Which is the same thing im receiving. It's an equal exchange. Also it's not sexual. It's just people being friendly and talking about their day.

holy shit. Bitch is in the 50% of black women with genital herpes.

NTA but absolutely the latter. She already has multiple simps she uses for emotional validation. Sadly, that user is yet another victim of feeling like he's special when he isn't.

i literally don't have any friends, nevermind simps the only time i really talk to people is in threads. i have one person i regularly talk to on discord but he hates me too. so whatever i give up. ill leave everyone alone then.

Attached: 62832.jpg (900x900, 142.82K)

The difference is that she's the only girl you talk to while she has hundreds of emotional support simps

you've said that like 10 times already so are you going to do it or not? shut the fuck up and leave

niggeriris you just said you were done? whats this?!?

It's always the same when you start calling out her bullshit for once.
>gets called out for her bullshit
>h-hah! fuck you!! im leaving!! (posted for the 298th time now)
>returns back 2 days later when everybody forgets it again
>repeat progress

She is the only girl that comes to the board regularly. How should I treat her? Should I just be a dick to her when she is just chilling talking about random shit? Usually I'm only a dick to women if they are being a dick to me. Does that not seem fair?

yes leave everyone alone you baboon

yeah i was defending myself in these threads but once it's over i'll fuck off. happy?

Attached: 728281.jpg (720x960, 92.34K)

you're never fucking off you attention-whoring monkey

she's not the only girl who comes here. if she wanted to be treated like everyone else she'd post like everyone else faggot

There are other female users who don't self spam themselves 24/7 on this board and visit it regularly. This nigger is just doing it constantly she's shitting up the catalog and this is what drives the userbase away so you'll never see anybody else.

Any Forums is literally e-girl central now you retard. I literally personally know a girl who posts here. They just don't avatarfag like the nigger does.

I want to strangle this crack addict looking ape to death

This is the one thing I really don't get I used to come to r9k sometimes in 2015-2016ish and it was completely different.
I really don't understand why women would want to be here at all.

It got popularized on tiktok