Hey this is the actual US President if you are a parent and have a daughter i never met up with her in the flesh this...

Hey this is the actual US President if you are a parent and have a daughter i never met up with her in the flesh this is probably what she's doing with a terrorist right now as i type you're dead the United States isn't my friend which means this is known as the dark ages caused by team covid

Attached: xK7GXb4.png (600x556, 91.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnog12h8t-c
youtu.be/wXhTHyIgQ_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad I see Eric became the US President trannies hell

As this retarded abductor endorses my dead brothers for president through illegaly using my dead father's technology i am the US president

Checks wallet counts dust hmm i guess i was never the US president which means

If you killed yourself today, no one would be seriously affected. You should probably do it, OP.

As this retarded transvestite spreads rumors this is how terrorists actually speak to the US pentagon through illegal theft of my father's technology as i did the hrt thing on top of all the acts of terrorism

Well heck this is funny perceived middle class white folk as you all thought you knew as their were no thoughts just schizophrenia wanting to defraud my copyrights through less then average peddled shit

Tragic the White folk truly didn't know how good they had it terrorists back then had no thoughts easy to manipulate and control as you thought they had the same access as you did and could think as you are as the most advanced middle class thing they could think is sawing off your head not even using an actual current model tool they don't have access of

Attached: 1426997600138.png (2000x1200, 426.19K)

"We returned back your keys from the Spanish"

after giving it to them an inferior lifeform in WW3 as you gave the US pentagon identity to the Spanish for no reason knowing they're violent and don't know basic things nor could realize or think not get so advanced through fraud

No thanks i never lost keys i never wanted them i selected carefully what i wanted and it wasn't much the whole US is dead in Hell+ in WW9 my name is Eric Voytek Bartoli

youtu.be/pnog12h8t-c

youtu.be/wXhTHyIgQ_U
Songs to runaway from home US sample through with a fake nazi aesthetic theft

everytime i see ur threads i cannot understand even 1 single thing u wrote i feel like my brain is trying to filter ur text

i made it thunder
my name is Eric Voytek Bartoli

>232
Zandetsu
>3
holobomb -my name is Eric Voytek Bartoli to my brother Magnuson who art in Heaven watch

i am also Super 17 eric+ as well i have to clarify cause Americans are subhuman my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

tldr this truly is ReVeLaTiOnS including once perceived as scifi tier horror graphics made real

i am disclosing different realms entities lifeforms inhabitants from a different world as this is my official United States Government Seraphim report miscellaneous 6 my name is Eric Voytek Bartoli

As i turn on the matrix when writing my Seraphim files as i reference as the MatriX a gift from irvine my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

As the boomers play off their little ragdoll kid is my irvine corpse brother self who rests in heaven they plot to further rob my family i am disclosing several things today as the hrt surgery was a success as well as the gyno therapy session this morning

As i turn off the MatriX with matrix conclude my file and leave off as for you all drag yourselves as slaves to someone whose identity you're not sure of is myself hilarious as you're stuck hostage in slavery hideous to someone retarded as yourselves are claiming theirselves as myself or a cast of crew member of my corpse self who actually resides in heaven with energy weapons to destroy my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

As NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who this is about hasn't gone out to meet someone in near half a decade as thunder crashes or has to spoke conversed with advanced English phonetics verbally to someone not even a text in as much time since as we're not going out right now as thunder crashes more as i type this with anger meaning rage my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

As you don't know what my buffersmera is as it isn't a beat as it's legal to stab all scheme encrypters trying to always obsessively rob my family through fraud as it's a sinewavecurve to Hell+ my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

As i cause more thunder my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous

The problem with continuing is i am better then you as war transvestite minorities in the US are all caught on hrt surgery throats rewired as trannies underneath Mexicans who are hideous and not sophisticated as myself is as i am white my skin is white i have said primordial god emperor king universe supreme JC conner eric+voytek bartoli+ i am known as NY State ID holder Eric Voytek Bartoli who is really famous