Ask a drunk femanon your degenerate or perv questions. Whatever youve been scared to ask, I will give an honest answer

Ask a drunk femanon your degenerate or perv questions. Whatever youve been scared to ask, I will give an honest answer

Attached: A893C297-87A9-4FA2-96B1-3236275778B6.jpg (509x339, 53.46K)

Love, or lust?

im not a perv and degenerate question vending machine you can put coins into

Both, love eventually though

I put my coins in already

tits or gtfo
please thank you

if your boyfriend wanted to do anal with you, would it better for him to ask how you feel about it ahead of time or just start pushing at your asshole with his fingers/dick in bed?

nobody cares fuck off you drunk dumb whore

wanna have a threesome with me and my wife? we're not ugly or fat

Ask, seriously

Eh, Id rather be double teamed

Do you like it when a guy eats you out? What about if he sticks his tongue in your ass?

Both of these feel awesome

Do you have discord? Wanna VC?

Can these platonic father/daughter style relationships between two unrelated adults occur in outside of the television?

Attached: D1FFFCED-2E1F-4901-B7FC-68F6D2DEB455.jpg (770x678, 46.48K)

I dont know but probably not

made me "aww"

How would you react if your bf wanted to use LARGE toys in bed. Like sicflic type shit.

Large chance is on my bucket list

What is the best way to approach you without looking like a creep
Also what are you drinking

Attached: HELLOOO-1.jpg (1080x1080, 95.12K)

Would you sit in my basement with me painting warhammer figures, vaping weed and listening to boomer rock on my record player?

Never in public except like bars. Best way is introduced through a friend, drinking whiskey and Coke lol

Theyre gonna look like shit

Do you have an e boyfriend?

that's so nasty, damn shame I am completely into that

Attached: drevil2.jpg (300x318, 8.63K)

Nope

Big shame

Noted
Enjoy i am goint to get some vodka later
Also last question how do you find a normal girl on discord most girls i have seen are crazy like love hurting animals and have daddy issues

Attached: IMG_20220715_020930.jpg (2034x3414, 1.88M)

What whisky do you drink femanon? Its the cheapest aldi scotch and aldi pepsi max for me