Is pic related safe?

Is pic related safe?

Attached: 1655855226623.png (400x400, 11.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ik7cEuAQH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, do not put urine in your bloodstream

yes but only if she is your first true love and you are her first true love

what's true love?

I just love when women orgasm, especially when they squirt, or even urinate. Nothing gets me off harder when I jerk off

why is there no anti-aliasing. why is there dithering

I'll give you a good dithering if you keep asking dumb questions.

True love is the feeling you get when you meet someone and you wonder how you ever lived without them. All you can think about is doing what you normally do alone with them. Possibly even putting their life before yours. When thinking about all the existental crisis we face in our lives, we remind ourselves it's okay because we have the person that we truly love with us in the here and now.

I haven't felt true love yet, but I hope one day I will be lucky enough to have it. I hope even more though that everyone here will have true love too.

Attached: f4d1d0b8b6a49abf6b6540103f42b516.jpg (735x490, 104.33K)

Safe or not, I'm still getting my monthly infusion of LGP.

It's called oekaki

It's not. A small amount probably wouldn't do anything, but I'd guess 0.5-1L would kill you. It depends, because urine can have very varied chemical composition.

Yes. Urine is sterile.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ik7cEuAQH8

don't listen to this glownigger OP, achieve your dreams and reach the highest of heavens with cunny juice

As long as your own kidneys are in good working order, it wouldn't be that lethal.

i don't think a little girl could pee half a litre

>it wouldn't be that lethal.
only a little bit lethal? sign me up

Injecting 500ml of pH 4.5, very high potassium content fluid in your veins could very well be lethal.

>could
someone must try this hypothesis

>cause of death: blood poisoning by means of excessive uooohhhhh

Wanna have a little chat with us down by the station user? We have milk and cookies.

is it even illegal to inject underage girls' pee into your bloodstream? (asking for a friend)

You shouldn't be doing anything with underage girls, sir. We'll be on the lookout for your "friend", as well.

i mean underage for drinking, in america, of course, she's definitely 18

Yeah, no. Be seeing you, user.