Sigh

sigh
im sad and tired and busy

Attached: 8262.jpg (850x1156, 155.38K)

I wish i was busy
adhd sucks ass
im just tired and depressed

BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN

Attached: 1656700140524.jpg (465x401, 17.13K)

i'm busy but procrastinating
i have a report due tomorrow at 2pm and it's 3am now. just wanna sleep. what do you wish you were busy doing?
brown girls are CUTE

Attached: 98336.jpg (850x709, 218.24K)

>what do you wish you were busy doing?
I have A LOT of interests.
I generally like learning.
If I could be busy, I'd be reading the 10 books I borrowed from the library lol.
I will just have to return them and reborrow them again.

>adhd sucks ass
Iktf, it takes me weeks to list something for sale on ebay. Even when theres money inbetween, Im too lazy and distracted. As long as Any Forums is one alt+tab away I never get anything done

you should get on adhd meds desu. don't have it myself but i get the not being able to focus or do anything, it's the worst

Attached: 462842.jpg (850x783, 126.71K)

Tried mostly everything.
Adderall makes me play video games for 14 hours straight and not eat or drink or sleep.
I want Desoxyn but my psych is a cunt.
I'm also on MAOIs and stimulants now cause me to blackout.
I will ask him for a non stimulant the next visit.

wow really? adderall just makes me clean the whole house, enjoy washing my face a lot, and getting work done. wish i could ask my doctor for it without looking like a junkie. what's desoxyn? why wouldn't they give it to you?

Attached: 636351.jpg (1100x1075, 157.92K)

I also have schizoaffective so it could be that, it's common for schizos to have lack of motivation.
Most adhd meds dont work for me.
Desoxyn is prescription methampetamine.
Talk about looking like a junkie lol.
He won't give it to me because it's supposedly neurotoxic.

aren't we all
Well, I'm not busy, but certainly sad and tired
I love being busy. Something to stave off the sad and tired

Attached: AlcoholAstronaut.jpg (600x800, 36.89K)

>Desoxyn is prescription methampetamine
oh i see, heh. but if it's neurotoxic, why is it prescribed to anyone at all
i live being busy when it's with things i want to do. being busy with things you hate while sad and tired just makes it worse

Attached: 917363.jpg (580x815, 66.75K)

>why is it prescribed to anyone at all
My psych is just being a cunt.
I've read articles that says it's neuroprotective.
It's prescribed as a last resort.
It's supposedly 9000x stronger than adderall i read somewhere.
I need something that works desperately.
Non stimulants take up to 3 months to work but I will try them I guess.

>9000x stronger than adderall
wow. i guess he'd start you out on a very low dose though right. maybe you can switch psychiatrists?
>take up to 3 months to work
worth a try, but yeah that's annoying having to wait so long

Attached: 1592645596407.jpg (2480x2780, 1.6M)

been with him 3 years.
it starts at 5 mg, and goes up to 20 or 25 i think, i think 5 will be more than enough
its hard to find a doc to prescribe maois so i will stay with him. no doc will prescribe me maois or desoxyn. ill just ease up on him a bit

well good luck. hopefully he realizes that other stuff isn't working and decides to give it to you

Attached: 63914.jpg (800x940, 196.83K)

>being busy with things you hate
I more enjoy just being busy. You don't get much time to think when you're busy. If you have to move the next box, or move another wheelbarrow of mulch, there isn't any time to think. Even if you're tired or sad, you don't acknowledge it.
It's great.

Attached: ChibiNFluffy.jpg (484x488, 200.04K)

yeah i see what you mean. as long as the busyness isn't overwhelming, it can be a nice distraction. as nice as it is to just sit and exist with no responsibilities, i hate when it turns to being bored

Attached: 64432.jpg (850x1224, 187.4K)

>I hate when it turns to being bored
Yup. Just lying there alone blows. (It's alright in the Winter though)
I did find a way to kill the boredom tonight though. Overlord 4 is running, so I watched the first 3 episodes.

>It's alright in the Winter though
why? i'd say it's at least just as bad, if not worse at times. the early darkness can be kinda depressing, but being able to go on walks in the snow while nobody else is around, bundling up at home, and stuff can be nice
>Overlord 4 is running
never seen any of it before, is it that good?

Attached: 29973.jpg (750x750, 70.35K)

>why
I just like winter. It's comfy, and cold. You can think clearly in winter. It's much better.
>never seen it
I like it a whole lot. It's not for everyone, but I'd say it's good.
I burned through the three episodes that are up already, so I'm watching Vanitas no Karte now.
I haven't watched anime in quite a while. 8 months even, maybe. It's nice to be back.