Since weed is starting to get legalized, why cant ketamine? it used to be used as medicine, too?

since weed is starting to get legalized, why cant ketamine? it used to be used as medicine, too?

Attached: C2766531-34A0-4AD3-AAAE-7EC8D6675343.jpg (458x823, 137.87K)

Hot op. Good question for drugfeel but probably because ketamine is better at killing.

do you do ketamine user?
what are it's effects? what was it used for?

I know i could google/wikipedia myself, but i prefer to read your based opinion

Attached: 1524285880042.jpg (1104x1104, 346.1K)

Got more pics of her user ?

ketamine is legal under a prescription, in the form of esketamine. it'll never be available for recreational use due to its addictive nature and associated risk factors (i.e. death, )

yes i do ketamine occasionally. ive never junked but snorting feels like a more quick + zippy alternative to alcohol.

side effects are..
>nausea, vomiting, dizziness
but i guess that comes with every drug + alcohol.

ketamine nose sprays have been used to "fix" depression, though every "scientists" sez that about every drug.

>ketamine is legal under a prescription, in the form of esketamine.
meth is legal under a prescription, in the form of aderall/desoxyn(?)/concerta. its not the same.
>addictive nature
plez. ur saying that like the opioid crisis isnt a thing
>risk factors i.e. death,
like i said, like the opioid crisis isnt a thing.
at least ketamine works and doesnt make you itch 24/7

also, op delivers.

Attached: 017BD222-CB3C-4DE9-9F29-8EC8075144C5.jpg (2172x1803, 610K)

>it used to be used as medicine, too?
it still is. in many ways. anesthetic and treatment of depression. has a high success rate in individual who did not get sufficient treatment from SSRIs. it will be decriminalized eventually imo. big pharma could make bank off kids who just wanna k-hole easily so go around looking for ketamine assisted therapy.

it's damn near impossible to die off just ketamine alone.

Drug users are degenerate uniformly

>meth is legal under a prescription, in the form of aderall/desoxyn(?)/concerta. its not the same.
well, desoxyn is methamphetamine hcl. so that would be the same.
adderall is a racemic amphetamine and conerta isn't even the same type of stimulant. its methylphenidate.
not really a good comparison. esketamine is ketamine. most ketamine is a mix of s-isomer ketamine (esketamine) and r-isomer ketamine. they have the same effects, just esketamine is supposedly more "trippy" and is stronger.
or its the other way around and r-isomer is trippier and stronger. i don't remember.

ket bladder you goddman retard.

Are the effects on the bladder permanent?

it can be. given enough use.

health effects cannot be a reason when alcohol is legal

hmmm.. my comparison was in a way when they used to prescribe ketamine like ssris, like they prescribe cannabis for anxiety nowadays. but you are right. one of the things i wonder is also why big pharma just doesnt print money lawl.

tru. just like weed

Any Forums users are degenerate uniformly

you might be right when you think of chemistry level differences, but i just thought about
>how much does it kill
>can it be used for recreative purposes
also it is generally r-isomers that are not psychoactive(?)

wtf is ketbladder

this KEK

Attached: D829E095-A896-4544-88AD-F3FFF12CF2AA.jpg (621x1009, 147.06K)

For which eboy did you mark that heart on u
Also where u from be my gf

yeah i see your point.
>also it is generally r-isomers that are not psychoactive(?)
r-isomer ketamine is 100% psychoactive.
anyway i looked it up because i was curious, but i was correct with s-isomer being stronger.

>wtf is ketbladder
ketamine can do bad damage to the bladder.

i was thinking about trying ketamine off the dn because of it being not addictive.

none i just thought it would be cute

>"k-ketamine can do B-BAD DAMAGE to the bladder!!!"
how

you should try everything, at least once!

Attached: 02BCD2FB-9F31-4247-ACC8-C0D8D6F646CB.jpg (326x438, 92.52K)

all drugs should be legal without exception

Attached: 44582012f077f8229de062022faa8304.jpg (827x1169, 121.89K)

>i'm ignorant of it so its not real!
kill yourself. this is how you reply to people that agree with you

ketamine use has been studied a lot. you're just retarded if you don't think ketbladder is real
look up ketamine bladder damage. lots of study and proof.

the only good reply in this thread

i googled images of ketamine and a bunch of different stuff came out, most look like powder but others look like injections, how do you take it?
i've been looking for something stronger than marihuana and easier to consume, since idk how to smoke i have to cook it with something else everytime and it gets tiresome sometimes i just want to get high and fap on the spot, not going through all of this and still be thinking of all the dishes i have to wash afterwards

Attached: intensifies.gif (180x180, 144.14K)

Show your pussy and finger yourself

ketamine comes in many forms. crystal looking shards, powder and liquid.
most ketamine you'll find will look like pic related, ket i have rn looks exactly like it. or it will be a crystal-ly white powder. liquid ket is rarely seen unless you're stealing it from hospitals.
>how do you take it?
most people snort it. you can inject it if you want, but IM and SC injections work better for ketamine than IV (iirc, look it up first)
you can take it orally too, but its such a waste. has a bioavailability of like 17% orally when intranasally is like 60%. you can boof it too, same bioavb as snorting it just hits faster and doesn't do damage to your sinuses (obviously).
you can't smoke it like some other dissos like sherm, so don't bother trying.
good luck with the ketamine user

Attached: file.png (427x249, 180.09K)

most ketamine is in powder form that you snort

baste af fr fr on god desu

i was geniunely asking + memeing, y so butthurts?

naur i only snorted (powder) and didnt junk (injections) because i don't want to k-hole. you can also cook the liquid and turn the crystals into powder.

>idk how to smoke
literally what?

>show your pussy
aye sir
>finger yourself
naye sir, am keeping virginity for a bot i will marry in the future.

Attached: 2629C687-D428-45B6-AA8E-AF91CC51AB6F.jpg (786x640, 97.4K)

i do not enjoy being mocked on this message board user!

>naye sir, am keeping virginity for a bot i will marry in the future.
she means me btw

Attached: 1637599370195.gif (640x400, 51.57K)

If you're taking requests, post a full frontal, highlighting your midriff. Bonus points if it's slick with water or oil.

Nice body if this is actually you and you're not just posting someone else's pictures.

Attached: 1638306751858.jpg (1890x1417, 160.84K)

this is not their photos.
OP will need to convince me otherwise with a timestamp. ideally with them snorting ketamine off the piece of paper with said timestamp.

yeah of course i mean you dear user.

lol are you midriff meister from the other day? do you want my illiac crest too?

>this is not their photos.
yeees.. not my photos... haha.. not me dear mods!!
but i am the fembot posted about her UTI the other day and ppl told me to post tits.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT KET PLEZ!!

Attached: 04425858-4E77-4630-8751-EEE590AF4868.jpg (258x462, 108.28K)