Hey fembots, what makes a guy fuckable

Hey fembots, what makes a guy fuckable

Attached: C561A4BE-68C2-4675-A43F-4FFB2BAB3018.jpg (500x493, 59.47K)

Being tall, handsome and psychopathic.

big dick energy
t. femanon

a squishy plump ass and an insatiable slutty desire for my strap

you're a 40 year old man

i don't know i'm virgin and dont think about these things

how would you define "big dick energy", what are the traits

>confident, doesn't act desperate
>at the same time not afraid to show that he likes a woman
The thing with incel men is that they either aggressively ignore women, or act obviously desperate. the ideal is the golden mean.

i'm a 24 year old girl

As long as he's tall and handsome teehee

As a guy, I can say this is extremely fucking accurate. The level of desperation out there that usually ends up with the guy being ass blasted is off the charts. Either that or they outright pretend to be oblivious and end up losing the girl's interest, then get ass blasted or depressed over it. Most men are fucking retarded. All you have to do is look at our behavior. Yes, this includes me. I'm retarded.

wait, I thought it was a meme that women exist on this board
can I be anyone's bf?
I swear I'm good at doing household stuff ._.

>aggressively ignore women
Of course. Who wants to talk to women? Not even women want to talk to women.

If they fit a specific niche ie reminding me of a guy I had a crush on as a kid

same. If he reminds me of my old oneitis, it's an instant crush. (meth head-tier skinny, average height, wears baggy clothes, attractive face but with a strong/crooked nose)

what do you think about thenm

>Your worth is determined by how closely you shadow their oneitis
Lmfao imagine being second fiddle to some rando faggot. I'd never subject myself to this level of humiliation and I hope you both end up dying alone.

>inb4 every guy's girlfriend is his ideal woman
>not his favourite insta or OF thot
>not his childhood crush
>not muh "the one that got away"
you're naive.

This is apparently a very fine line to walk for some of us. And I think it's modern women's fault.

If someone doesn't like you, it's never their fault, and it's actually nobody's fault.

I can't speak for all men, but no, I don't think anywhere along those lines. Any woman I date I do so because she as an individual has traits I find attractive related to HER, not anyone else. I don't fucking date because they remond me of anyone else, I date because I like her as her own person.
Men are right when they say women are shallow, holy shit.

looks height face race nonautist fit

cope harder faggots

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 5.75K)

having a bbc

Attached: 20220720_133057.jpg (764x1024, 61.91K)

It's not nice to lie on the internet, hun.

>no physical attributes
you're either lying or a tranny

That doesn't mean it's fair, or that the world should or has to be that way. Women and men need to be taught better

I can't convince you otherwise if you're this deep in your convictions.
But comparing a current love interest to another is toxic, and the concept is foreign to me. The fact that you hold on to this idol use it as a baseline for other men is only going to render you alone. Find it within yourself to love an individual for who they are rather than comparing them to someone else. The practice is gross and dehumanizing.

>foid incapable of conceiving that everyone is not lusting over chad/stacy
many such cases

have you considered that I have already accepted being alone? I'm already used to it since I'm pretty asocial, so it's not a death sentence for me like most people would feel like.

See the ideal girl threads here. The majority of anons describe women that are way over their league in many ways and if they ever get a gf, she probably wouldn't be able to live up to his ideal, be it real or not.

Do you not understand the concept behind an ideal thread? Of course the women they mention are goddesses, it's what they think is IDEAL.
It's not their standards, it's their idea of perfection. Holy shit your mind is poisoned by the internet.

Most of the ideal gf I see are
>chubby ok, don't be fat
and
>likes anime, vidya

yeah I'm basically one of those guys here who say they will end up alone because they only want their personal ideal or something that is very close.

This is the LGBT board of an anonymous imageboard. It's both.

>ideal girl threads here
Foids have to compare a man's wildest dreams of a fantasy waifu to their bare minimum for a date because that's the only way the two genders standards would ever be remotely comparable

some of those are like that, but majority of the girls they describe would be out of their league (the average girl described has big boobs, black/blonde hair, a cute face, skinny/curvy, and has rare interests for a woman)

The point has already been made lol

Meant for
origami salami