She's kinda got a point, you know. Americans have never been BTFO this brutally

She's kinda got a point, you know. Americans have never been BTFO this brutally.

Attached: 294903698_455574886674091_5192391796515939514_n.jpg (720x472, 47.79K)

Ima need sources, and open discussions where people debate both ways to make a conclusion.
anyways, governance is hard, fucking hard.

>Imma stop you right there

The founding fathers were right, women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I concur, the intention of the founding father was not a democratic state with universal equality.
The founding fathers are right.

Are white women simply inferior beings?

If you're going to remove the very foundation of America,
what the fuck are you even left with?
Brazil 2.0?
You get rid of the constitution and you'll just be left with an empire in decay that has lost any semblance of identity or purpose.
The country would balkanize as there's now nothing to keep it glued together.

Both are retards, the person who made the comic is a retard.

I mean, if in the hypothetical scenario that there is an invasion to the motherland, I expect da wymin to stay huddled up in the corner while the rest of us homies go off to fight and die. Not to just abandon ship. There are certain responsibilities that come with voting right? we just bear them differently.

Attached: 1657371286677.webm (459x720, 1.43M)

Why should the poor vote when they just vote free shit for themselves? The poor literally vote to steal productive capital away so they can be lazy.
>The rich invest their money: 8% return on investment
>The poor don't invest their money: -2% loss due to inflation
Transferring money away from the rich stifles growth long term. It's a bad national strategy.

Some Americans remain spastic retards who would kill their own children if the Founding Fathers demanded it of them.
Me? I prefer an ad hoc approach to populism generated by AI politibots who will create a near utopian system from the amalgamated needs and opinions of the masses.

America is already Brazil 2.0. The constitution was written as framework for a white, christian people and without that basis it might as well be toilet paper.

Clearly didnt read the federalist papers or understand fucking history. Some wanted to abolish it but couldn't because that would mean all states wouldn't sign the damn constitution. Hell it's what helped lead to the 3/4ths addition.Leave it to foods to not read a fucking book.

>Some Americans remain spastic retards who would kill their own children if the Founding Fathers demanded it of them.
You're right, instead we should let roasties decide if our children live or die. Roasties should totally be allowed to abort your children. The government should totally finance single motherhood so you will never have a long term partner as she doesn't need a man.
You're totally right, we should chemically sterilize confused boys who play with dolls and cut the breasts off tomboys.

You're right, we should ramble on about unrelated problems as if killing everyone you don't like would solve anything.

why did you crop out the occupy democrats watermark?

Wholesome.

I want an Asian wife even more now my god.

Everyone votes for free shit for themselves.

The top 1% pay like half of all taxes. The top 10% pay all net taxes in the US. I'm not sure what you're on about.

That isnt a logical argument though, you retarded stupid cunt this is exactly why women shouldnt vote.

just get an amendement, sweetie. surely abortion is popular enough that you can pass it, can't you?

Attached: 1628825437493.jpg (1674x946, 142.01K)

I am pro gun and do not give a fuck about the constitution.
The average MMA gym is full of more subhuman (mental)niggers who "can't wait to use this on somebody" than the average gun store.
I know hippies with guns, I know soilents with guns, I know women with guns. I know nobody but NIGGERS who are into the "throw hands" mentality.
I don't advocate for the banning of NiggerMA but the reality of it is that there's millions upon millions of people who own guns who don't hurt anybody every day and deciding to punish them because of incels and Any Forumstards murdering people is insane.
If you wanna actually make an intelligent argument against the second amendment it's that every single other faculty necessary to overthrow the government and kill politicians has been eroded and destroyed countless times over, meaning we effectively don't have second amendment rights whether we're allowed full auto truck mounteds tomorrow or we lose even hunting rifles tomorrow.
But like I said, I am in favor of gun ownership because the arguments against it are retarded.
Ban glowies and corporate pharma instead.

Attached: Poopy_Head.jpg (1079x1086, 143.54K)

>we should chemically sterilize confused boys who play with dolls
YES PLEASE!

assets frozen

Retard muh founding fathers is a way to say
HEY STUPID THIS IS IN THE CONSTITUTION THE DOCUMENT OUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT FOLLOWS SO FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO SUBVERT IT AND CHANGE IT YOU SCUM.