There is no such thing as a "virgin" woman past the age of 13. Every woman who's over 20 has been with at LEAST 10 guys...

There is no such thing as a "virgin" woman past the age of 13. Every woman who's over 20 has been with at LEAST 10 guys. Prove me wrong, faggots.

Attached: 19cho-650.jpg (650x480, 38.47K)

I was talking to a 22 year old stripper the other day who told me her body count is "only" 7

Ha ha ha. Kek. That's a good one. She's a real comedian.

Attached: 7ba2f3d7b0cd5a1fe03eadf6db7aaff0.jpg (236x314, 8.64K)

Someone is co-opting my cho posts. At least you're not a pussy worshipping faggot like 80% of the people here

Attached: 84375384975345.jpg (1000x974, 131.68K)

Pretty much
Most girls have at least 5 in high school, then when they hit college it explodes to the high double digits.

Attached: 1656382949484.png (986x831, 642.56K)

ugly women exist

Okay. My wife was a virgin when I boinked her. She was 19

She gains one wrinkle for every dick that she takes.
Wall inbound.

Ditto friend

I have slept with 3 virgins and they were all over the age of 17

Ugly mentally ill woman here. Virgin at age 24. Never been kissed or been on a date. Don't be retarded. We obviously exist.

Attached: 1656354491220.jpg (640x633, 59.43K)

I can't, it's true

Post timestamped vagina or fuck yourself

correct
and you are also correct

spoiler alert: not gonna happen bc the guy ain't a woman

Which is why I have made my peace with being alone forever. I refuse to settle for used goods.

i'm over 13 and still virgin

if you're just plain and uninteresting you cease to be a wom*n and become invisible

also some of us just are in love with someone you just can't have (celeb, 2d character, family member, etc.) and it hinders your ability to be attracted to the people around you

also inside the spectrum, social anxiety, insecurities

i could go on forever

Attached: 1592881001933.png (581x465, 328.82K)

Post vagina with time stamp or neck yourself

Based and same, I genuinely feel for people who missed young love.

the shyest most introverted girl I know has no real hobbies, no friends, and she is not above average looks
she has had hundreds of lays and she's just a high school freshman
maybe you're right in that it's not 13, she just turned 14 around the time she started having sex
but assuming you're of age to be posting on this board that's honestly pathetic assuming you want to have sex, if you're voluntarily celibate then that's splendid, but >95% of girls ages 14 and up can have sex SO EASILY
contrast that with my demographic, half of 18yo guys today are virgins
seriously how fucking hideous are you? your face has got to be uglier than sin, I see no other way how you ended up a female virgin old enough to be posting on here

you already know that guy isn't posting shit, because he's not a woman/it's all a lie

i don't owe you anything and i don't care about your validation, you're most likely samefagging anyway

>a girl i know has a lot of sex, therefore all girls have a lot of sex
ok user.
what do you expect to win out of your pitty competition anyway?

Attached: 1511028596722.jpg (542x540, 62.36K)

I'm almost 20 and still a virgin, and waiting till after marriage if I ever were to lose it. I'm not saying it's the most common thing anymore but if youre also a virgin I'd try going for religious girls. Thats your best shot; granted a lot of them taking the sex after marriage part as optional