I'm 20 years old and I have "never" kissed a woman and never had sex

I'm 20 years old and I have "never" kissed a woman and never had sex.

Attached: DD26A7A9-4DE3-4E75-9BEF-C685C408387E.jpg (1080x1124, 59.14K)

Same, big sad

Same but 22

>"never"

Fuck off normalnigger.

Cool go on like this 3 more times and you've got it

I'm 22 and I have done both of those earlier this week. Ama

Can you give me a step-by-step guide as to how to accomplish these two things?

What is the purpose of eta reduction?

Step 1: be tall(not necessary) and white(necessary)
Step 2: gym until you have abs/nice physique
Step 3: take photos of yourself outside (I had a friend take mine but you could use a stand)
Step 4: download dating app of your choice and use it until you get matches
Step 5: flirt a bit then ask matches for their social media (I use snapchat but I think euros use instagram)
Step 6: invite them to hangout and then once you are hanging out make up some excuse to go to her apartment.
Step 7: have sex

Sorry really bad guide I'm autism and not very good at getting women myself. I just know the most important part is step 5 you have to not care at all and just do it until you slowly learn to understand how to do it. Step 3 is also hard for autists you should go on the looksmax forums or something to figure that one out.

No idea

see you in 2032.

Got a long way to go to get your wizard powers, grasshopper.

Attached: 1657812270591.jpg (1024x576, 58.31K)

As a regular and semi-regular sexhaver I feel like I dont identify with you kids

You guys suffer so fucking much, cuz you can't get any top tier 1st world country pussy. Just go live in the fucking jungle like I do. Believe me, there are a lot cutties lost in the jungle, and they don't have standards unlike your pearly-eyed blondies from a developped country :)

I'm not desperate enough to warrant moving to a favela in brazil to get pussy. Yet.

Same but I am 30

Attached: 0B2C8E46-009A-492F-A9E0-CF2F1EEFD904.jpg (1168x1500, 188.3K)

same but 25. still can't even talk to girls let alone flirt or make a move.
NO FUCKING HOPE

based
cringe you're still a child, the brain doesn't stop developing until 25 fuck off

I'm 24. My opinion is heckin' valid at this point.

My girlfriend is a therapist and one of her clients was an incel.
Last week he got his first kiss.
This week he told her he got laid.
(He strung it out by first saying he got a blowjob and then saying he got laid, if this was you lmk)
>inb4 unethical, I have no idea who this person is, all I know is that a client of hers made it
He was in his late 20s I think.
We're all gonna make it, bros.

to look intimidating in talks, primarily, and papers, secondarily. The more theory and in particular your own formalisms you have on a slide, the more likely you are to get hired. This applies to everyone in the field, you could be in architecture but you aren't getting hired unless you have the fuck-you math slide.

My man, you don't need to live in a favela lol, brazil has some really nice upper class neighborhoods, and your US$ are worth a fucking lot around here. I mean, you can sell a shit ass car in the states, and live very well here for a year or more. You're missing out.