What video games have you been playing lately? I can't seem to enjoy anything other than Chivalry 2

What video games have you been playing lately? I can't seem to enjoy anything other than Chivalry 2.

Attached: chivalry2_banner.jpg (1920x810, 393.29K)

I've been playing Real Life, beating my previous high scores.

I dropped vidya and started lifting in between shitposts instead.

Chivalry II and Kenshi, mostly

a chill pve FiveM server and Tarkov have been the two things ive been bouncing between lately
kenshi is a based surprisingly comfy game

Attached: 2022-07-13[23-01] (0).png (657x1045, 534.26K)

Same. Real life is boring though. Hasn't had a patch in years.
Lifting isn't fun. I need fun things.
>Kenshi
Kenshi is definitely an interesting game, but I don't think I'd enjoy it. It just seems too open-ended, if that makes sense. I can build a huge base and grow powerful enough to fuck up all the other factions, but what exactly do I get out of it?

Attached: 1614462651216.jpg (640x640, 36.74K)

only wow, enlisted and league on rotation

Attached: 1657267625486.jpg (565x470, 38.98K)

Trading in path of exile

>WoW and League in 2022
Dude...for real? Have some self-respect.
>Path of Exile
I tried this game like 4 times and always dropped it. I don't find ARPGs. What are you even trading for?

Attached: 1617983679539.gif (200x229, 796.92K)

>wow and league in 2022
dude stop, do something new
wow looks like shit and it's an mmo and mmos SUCKS, league isn't fun
idk how anyone could play mmos

>idk how anyone could play mmos
I used to have a lot of fun with them, specifically OldSchool RuneScape and Wrath of the Lich King. After a while though, you hit a point where the whole game just becomes a grinding feedback loop. "I must grind so I can get gear that will enable me to grind for better gear in a raid filled with loot that will let me grind for better gear." The MMORPG genre is extremely stagnant and someone needs to do something new. I think Ashes of Creation looks promising.

Attached: 1616552388276.jpg (700x843, 312.81K)

ive been playing wow for like 16 years its more of a lifestyle at this point

I don't actually farm like most people since I'm a flipper. I just afk and sell stuff in my hideout for in game currencies. I'm usually watching a movie or doing something else when there's no trade

why? are you RMTing it? its like month 2 of the league id be surprised if anyone is actually trading still

I'm a standard trader and yeah market progression is the same here I get a lot less trade after the first month. Also no such thing as RMT when there are like less than 100 players in standard lmao. The rates are garbage anyway so it's hardly profitable unless your one of those top earners or TFT crafters/servicers who make 20-30 mirs per league on average

nta and i dont play that, but at that point, why do you trade on that game? why not manipulate the market on something with a permanent economy instead like Runescape?

Rain world (I have no idea what's going on)

Attached: 9DD909FD-5F1F-4039-A66A-1D741E764267.gif (187x220, 738.76K)

Chivalry 2 and Insurgency Sandstorm I've been enjoying.

How is Enlisted now a days? Did they ever improve the bots?

i bought MGSV like 2 days ago and have 20h already, also looking forward to buying a PS3 and then jailbreaking it and playing the rest of the MGS games

>Bloodborne
>Elden Ring
>Soul Calibur 6
>Let it die
I'm a conaolefag