Self improvement general juck fannies

self improvement general juck fannies

Attached: sig.jpg (1763x2034, 951.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbiwXhn_cFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instead of fulfilling such values forced on you through your enculturation, begin Lanzamaxxing.

Attached: al-10th-grade-thumb.jpg (151x200, 4.69K)

I theorize that this forced meme is a plot of the glownegros to get autists to meme spout it in public and alarm their peers so that they file an anonymous tip. This serves to maximize funding by demonstrating need while minimizing risk to the agents. Thoughts fellow elegant mentlegen?

It's a bot probably

It's a GPT4 bot paired with an auto capcha solver. Spread the word.

Eat bricks and fuck off circle jerker.

suck my cock u stupid bitch

as stated it's a bot and my theory is they want the site shut down since feds will say we glorify school shooters or something.

If you really hate jannies, you'd report all the bot spam posts and flood their janny inboxes

it is a tranny mad about incels telling funny jokes with 'max'
if you setup a post filter it stops working

I do sit ups and press ups every day
Will get gf

>they want the site shut down since feds will say we glorify school shooters or something.
Why would they want to shut down a containment zone that can also be used as an entry level grooming grounds for future school shooters?

Any workout rountines perfect for me trying to be lean and the fact i'm 5'6? What should I eat? I also wanna learn about cybersecurity and UX designing? Any tips?

I've been trying my best. I started exercising and I also stopped drinking on week days. I still smoke constantly. I just keep trying and trying like Sisyphus.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbiwXhn_cFI

Why am I so unmotivated to do anything?

Legit think I got ADHD.

Attached: 1652053880246.jpg (1280x720, 82.27K)

>I also wanna learn about cybersecurity
Learn about sql injections, rainbow tables, and read security blogs like Krebs on Security and Schneier on Security
>and UX designing?
Use HTML and read "Don't Make Me Think"

I'm in the process of losing weight and trying to find friends so that's my self improvement

you're just lazy retard

~~testtest345~~

[s]fucktest[/s]

noob try harder next time