/Rei/

Rei is running late for school: Day 1076

You can take my Rei-R15 off my cold dead hands.

Attached: runningrei.gif (500x375, 699.31K)

924 days till 2K! pretty early this time.

Always ready to run, bro. Staying ready so we don't gotta get ready.

How are we, /Rei/?

Attached: 1597929537956.jpg (820x1497, 371.54K)

Eyyy Day 2 of simping for the cute Reianon
Just because of work Ive been missing the thread

You're early today, flirty-user. Welcome back.

Attached: 5tcGnbIQIjvEq0veGFqVBnnw7L8CCneyWiQa3vu8X0E.jpg (486x332, 20.29K)

It's because i need to wake up early
How are you cuteyy?

>How are we, /Rei/?
good, also does anyone know if the Evangelion rebuilds are good? Ive heard both good and bad things about them and im curious if they're actually worth a watch or not.

This thread makes me happy because it reminds me of an Any Forums I liked a whole lot better. There's still some light here.

Good enough, not as great as eoe but still. 1 and 2 are almost the same, 3 is funky and 4 is fucking great

Glad we could make your day, Champ.

Attached: HandshakeDadBase.jpg (502x407, 35.95K)

Guys, has anyone seen spartan poster?

>firm handshake

/devilish/

Champ: When I was your age, we were facing our cross-town rivals over at Allentown Prep. They were the best team in the entire state, and they had this monster of a defensive end: A huge fella by the name of Chet Anders. He was 6'5 and 260 pounds -- or he was until I dove at his knees on a cut block and took him out. Sheer luck it took the paramedics 15 minutes to get him to stop screaming. And that was with the scouts from Alabama, Notre Dame, and USC in attendance. Last I heard, he leapt off a bridge after he couldn't even hack it in Hacwamanee Community College as a third-stringer, what with his depreciating motor skills and inability to distinguish between different shapes.

The point is that you've gotta grab life by the horns. And the best way to do that is to walk into the store like you own the place, look the manager in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him that you're not letting go until he tells you when you can start. Getting a job has never been easier, Champ! Where there's a will, there's a way! Iron sharpens iron as my old First Sergeant used to say before he took a bayonet that was meant for me back at la Drang! Miss him every day.

Attached: HandshakeDadRotated2.jpg (407x502, 78.54K)

Also, i wrote another poem, since I had a better day it's not as gloomy as past thread I think

Boredom

Hours and hours, sitting around
Nothing to do, no one to smile with
Dust in the couch keeps me company
While I sit around, nothing to hide
Maybe a movie,maybe a nap
Hours and hours sitting around

This made my day user. Thank you. I can't go back but this is close enough.

Countless eyes have stared into countless flames
Taken in by its dance
To know that men of a forgotten primordial earth
Shared the same sight
Hypnotized the way that you are hypnotized
What was once a necessity
Has become a novelty
A mockery
I say bring back the fire
Burn this fucking circus, clowns and all,
And salt the earth
Bring back the fire
And teach the children that
You can take something dangerous
And utilize it without fear
So long as you respect it
I used to buy fire by the gram
You'd see a spark in my eyes
Before the bill was even rolled
There was never any fear but
I still have the scars

Very nice fren, right in the feels. Have you ever tried spoken word poetry? Miner's more traditional because of the syllable counting and shot, but yours could be pretty good for more open verse without rhymes

Thank you, I'm used to getting shit on. I think I would love spoken word. I'm trying to find my place man. I write all sorts of things but poems like that one (I guess free verse idk) are my favorite. Wish I knew what I was doing lol.

so it looks like 1 is a retelling of the original story with a few changes while everything after that is new stuff? cause it looks like in 2 theres a new girl pilot named Mari so im guessing it diverts from the original story from there on? I dont know but i guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
Im here Reifriend I just dont use the spartans as much anymore except on occasion, after all these are Rei threads.

I only ever come back to r9k for this thread.

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 19.29K)

Chin up, based Fraserposter. We'll be here.

Attached: 2766_-_Rei_only.jpg (492x677, 28.39K)

thank u good tiding to u aswell

Attached: 917.jpg (469x469, 16.71K)

JUST take me back. 5 years even. Please. Why isn't it possible?