Is Little Caesar's good?

Is Little Caesar's good?

Attached: 163.png (712x739, 370.72K)

That shit slaps.

its pizza for when you shouldn't be buying pizza which makes it pretty damn good if you ask me
the pretzel one is fucking great, goddamn retarded its not a regular item on the menu

It's unfiltered garbage. Just like your thread.

Little Caesar's has never been good.
What it USED to be was dirt cheap and convenient:
>Walking home drunk and hungry
>Walk into Little Caesar's
>Throw $5 onto the counter in assorted change
>Walk out with a shitty, but tolerable pizza
>Less than 5 mins

For its price, yes.

no, its bland but tolerable i guess cause its cheap

they're trash, but hey its cheap. they're like the same prize as the grocery store frozen pizzas.
im more of a dominoes fan myself.

dominoes thin crust is good

The pretzel one is actually god tier. The little caesars i used to go to stopped serving it. So sad.

its fucking delicious!!! their normal pizza is meh but i could bust just thinking about da thin crust. stay far away from their crazy bread though

I prefer dominoes to lil caesaro

No but its cheap.

If you're gonna get little ceasars I recommend their deep dish only, its not bad.

its good beer/weed food.

Attached: 1632397773915.jpg (303x302, 12.06K)

More like Little Queezers lol. Cause they make me sick to my tummy... if I don't eat there every day cause they sooooo amaaazing.

well done guy

The cheesy bread is good and the Batman calzonie was yummi

Unironically capitalism at its finest

Thanks brother. (Not original I'm calling it now)

Pineapple mushroom and sausage with extra sauce. Add red pepper flakes, garlic powder, dusted parmesan, and serve alongside ranch dressing. Enjoy weight gain. I mean really fucking enjoy it.

one time my mom stopped there on the way home and the said "sorry, we're out of sauce". You're a pizza place, how the hell do you run out of sauce?

did he offer your mom some of his own sauce to make up for it though?

This is what I expect, and what I used to get until recently. It's probably not really their fault but now adays it's really just like 2 of the scummiest 16yo niggers or beaners on earth trying to run the place by themselves. It's slow as fuck

men don't cum tomato sauce, user, only a select few girls do

Attached: tomato.jpg (853x947, 71.67K)

LOLITA CAESARS UOOOHHH

Attached: emoji-crying.gif (480x480, 554.34K)

>men don't cum tomato sauce
is that not normal

Attached: 1657325532009.gif (220x220, 942.11K)