Anyone else gotten to the point where you don't even know what the fuck is wrong with you anymore?

Anyone else gotten to the point where you don't even know what the fuck is wrong with you anymore?

I don't know if it's repressed memories, a failure to cope with reality, or just a distinct lack of touching grass, but lately I have realized I don't even know what the reason for my ever-increasing misery even is. My brain has taken so many twists and turns that I don't even know why I'm feeling uneasy, depressed, or having a panic attack anymore.
I can only feel that it's going to get worse and I have no way of figuring out why I'm feeling the way I do, let alone escape it.

It'd be relieving to know I'm not alone here, but I honestly don't wish this on any of you, lads.

Attached: a.png (827x526, 637.62K)

Not much to say apart from you aren't alone. I can't even give perspective im so lost.

>lately I have realized I don't even know what the reason for my ever-increasing misery even is.
It's because you're gay

How about you try to man up fag?

ive become more aware of whats wrong with me over the years desu

Your misery is because of dishonesty, to yourself or other people.

Live sincerely and you will be happy. Speak the truth always. Change your life until what you THINK, SAY, and DO are all the same.

I won't be reading replies, so please don't respond to this. I hope you listen to my advice.

Yeah, I know how you feel. At this point I don't think there's a point in trying to figure out why we feel the way we do, how we ended up the way we are, why we never lived up to our potentials, etc. Forget about answers. We're beyond that. What's important now is just fixing the here and now - your diet, sleep schedule, physical health, etc. We're so fucked, so warped that we've metaphorically forgotten how to walk. I'm just trying to learn how to walk again. Fuck everything else. Anyway, I'm out. Won't read your reply. Good luck.

>Not much to say
This seems to be a trend, I don't really know what to even think about it, either.

Good for you, user. I wish you the best.

the fuck is up with these "don't bother to reply, I'll be gone by then" posts? You're not an anime character, m8...

Polar opposite actually, I am well aware of what is wrong with me. I just do not give a shit. This is my dumpster fire and we either do this shit my way or not at all.

Attached: 54A3399B-7B25-406D-BB98-9F1617F6AF42.jpg (406x353, 49.38K)

>le traditional values tough guy XD

From my experience depression comes from wanting things to be different -- any things -- your body, your past, your environment, your social life, the weather, almost anything, and not being able to change it

>XD
Go make these comments on your friends on tik tok, fags these days.

This used to be my attitude, too, it just suddenly turned into more pain than fun at some point and I don't know why.

>depression comes from wanting things to be different
no shit, the problem is I don't know WHAT is supposed to change at this point.

You are missing the point, it doesn't matter what it is you want to be different, if you could change it you already would have

Nope. I'm pretty sure I'm just in an "intense gaslighting zone", and it's literally swampland I live on anyway.
I have my way out largely cut out by now and I only barely remember why I ever wanted this path. But I still remember what it is, and that matters more.

If you have no goals, then the problem may be that you have no goals that are non-shit, and no view on how to find such goals.

Environmentally, if you're of European ancestry you should orient on migrating back, the colonies are an abysmal failure and I'm one of the few people aware that we need to be recalling our people from them pronto. Which means that my advice here carries a little weight, it may be a few more years before you hear it again.

Same shit OP desu

Attached: 1648831370704.jpg (1080x555, 73.96K)

I don't know what use the motherland would have for a NEET who intends on having no children, but I'll think about it, I guess.

It's embarassing to say, but if I had to point out what the most painful thing of it all is, it would be your pic. All of my problems seem to resurface when I'm thinking about my waifu, which probably indicates that my brain has grown wise of the last coping mechanism I had and is now utterly destroying it.

>All of my problems seem to resurface when I'm thinking about my waifu,
I don't even know how to put in English words but probably same. I understand but not in words

Attached: bigbossuka.jpg (1080x599, 131.45K)

It's like I feel bad, look at her to feel better but after seeing her I only feel worse because I'm reminded what a failure I am and how much better she is etc

i wake up with this intense anxiety and self-hatred every morning. i don't even know how to begin to love myself again, all i know is that every day i wake up feeling like i'm wasting away and i'm not doing what i'm supposed to. i have a job and friends- but they're more my roommate's friends than mine. I feel like I don't usually add anything valuable to a conversation. They all play chess together and I don't really like chess but I've been making myself do it anyway just because I want to spend time with other human beings. I think I've always felt like this in a way. I don't think I've ever had a lot of really close friends.

>Anyone else gotten to the point where you don't even know what the fuck is wrong with you anymore?
Yes because retards on the internet keep flipping the script on us. Like every 5 years or so they change what the ONE WEIRD CHARACTER FLAW that fucks up all people who are in any way socially unsuccessful is.
I've had to figure it out myself and I think I finally did, but since they keep coming up with new ones I can't help but give them consideration. I'm pretty sure we're all being gaslit though.

This sounds like I'm making excuses for myself, but, sometimes I wonder if I had no choice and it was just always going to be this way. My ancestors, my genes, my biology...Did I really have much of a choice in any of this? The more I think about it the more it feels like I was going to act in every situation exactly as I did as if it was just in my nature.