The state of men in 2022

The state of men in 2022.

Attached: lul.jpg (481x878, 175.11K)

what an absolute cuckold

He needs to have sex with Jake and make up

>girls are obviouslly allowed to have a past
BEYYYTUH

also not reading that shit

fucking brutal, why are women like this?
like holy shit, i feel second hand rage from reading these cuck threads, it's insane

Attached: 1631048164746.jpg (647x567, 44.68K)

>the fucking comments
alright, enough internet for today
goodnight lads

Attached: 1656247369758.jpg (449x478, 44.72K)

womens feelings aim to make masculine men its evolution
she said the masculine guy didnt mean anything to her but he did and he got the first chance with her for it

its like how if a guy dated an ugly woman after dating a hot woman who dumped him
guys feelings want to make hot women

>it was just hooking up, and he meant nothing to her

Observe how the subhuman foid cannot comprehend the concept of romantic love, the animal literally thinks her bf is dating her because of penis tingles.

>cuck threads
She had a previous sexual partner lmao

You retards are actually hysterical. Just because you can't fuck doesn't make it a virtue

It's not even a cuckold thread

Foids lack empathy so they are eternally mega selfish and will use and abuse anyone and be incapable of understanding how this is wrong. Notice how the foid literally cannot understand why her bf is pissed off at her fucking this jackass 3 times while she was dating him and they never even fucked until after their 3rd date.

it is a cuck thread
not in the literal sense, more in the NTR sense of the word, but it still is

If she fucked him BEFORE they were in a relationship what's to stop her fucking him DURING a relationship with him.

>it is a cuck thread
What does that even mean to you lol

I've already told you
it's a more metaphysical kind of cuckolding, the one that chinks and weaboos call NTR

>if she fucked him BEFORE they were in a relationship what's to stop her fucking him DURING a relationship with him
I don't even know what to say to this king of mental illness lol

He should just rip off the bandage. A year is nothing, and he sounds like a normie so he should be able to find another girlfriend relatively quickly. But he can't stay with this one. He'll either develop trust issues or become a cuckold if he does.

>it's a more metaphysical kind of cuckolding,
At last; I finally understand

Attached: df6ee6f73c7bd617708c68aaee8ea450.jpg (1077x763, 80.39K)

brutal blackpill
workplaces are the absolute LAST place you should look for a gf. Even the most worthless wage slave mcjob all the girls are whores

>3 times while she was dating him
Nah, they weren't together at that point. At least that's how I read it anyway. Either way, the point stands that she knew the guy was garbage yet she did it anyway. I'm with incels on this one. Never forget, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I genuinely don't see the problem here.
She slept with an absolute nonce, sure but she didn't cheat?
And it's OP who's being a whiny little faggot about it. If anything, OP has "won" cuz he still gets to, feasibly, dick her down.

>She slept with an absolute nonce
SHE WAS 17 YEARS 365 DAYS (BUT HER 18th BIRTHDAY WAS A LEAP YEAR) YOU SICK FUCKING FUCK!!!