Be outside after a hour run

>be outside after a hour run
>standing in and enjoying the calm runners high as sun shines on me and gives me the good ol D
>see a woman run by me
>she looks fit
>the phenotype I like the most
>her running form is pretty good
>her running tempo isn't shit
>YASH!
>run after her
>catch up
>hey are you X nationality?
>yes
>do you have a moment to talk?
>why? I would like to train alone(either she has somebody already or is spooked by my get up, I have no shirt on because it's too hot for me)
>ah, alone, well then...
>and we go out separate ways
now you may think this a failure because I got rejected but it's actually a HUGE success
No not because I got the balls to ask a girl out thats irrelevant.
The reason it's a success is because I actually found a woman in the age bracket I want, that is running and looks fit and isn't obviously SHIT at running. I'v been looking for one for over THREE FUCKING MONTHS, I was fucking worried they don't exist, that there really is none out there.
You nerds you don't understand, you could ask any woman out and if she says yes you will be happy. Me, I have very good knowledgw on what kind of woman will make me happy and no other will do, it's insanity inducing to be on the lookout for months or years and never even SEE anything you want to ask out. God if I could run into 10, hell 5, HECK even 1 per day, and get rejected by them, it would leave me a lot happier than months and years of dead isolation of seeing only garbage woman that you dont want to even talk to. God it's so fucking hard to find them bros, but I finally did, which means they DO exist, which means I DO have a chance at finding one that wants somebody like me! THERE IS FUCKING HOPE!

Attached: 1635256838549.jpg (1024x683, 653.26K)

based op. wagmi.

>runners high
I knew right from these words that I have no hope of ever understanding you as a person, you think in a completely alien way.

All this sperging about how picky you are but she still said no lmao. 3 months to find a single girl you like the look of (you don't even know her personality yet) and she says no. And the next will probably say no as well. You're happy now because you're still buzzing off the high you got from the sense of progress. You haven't realised that the long term fate of loneliness still awaits you unless you change.

Have you ever done at least 30 minutes of uninterupted cardio that is easy to maintain, but not effortless?
You get this nice feeling of being relaxed and unbothered, like you feel after receiving a nice massage.
It's not a "woah I Feel happy" or "pleasure", it's like a sense of relaxation and calm washes over you gently and makes you chill.

>but she still said no lmao
yeah? I'm okay with that, as I said, it feels m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e to not even see anything you want to ask.
I finally saw something I want to ask out, it fit the bill pretty perfectly and I went out and shot my shot.
I found a chance, and I took it.
It feels a lot better than never seeing a chance to take. Or stuttering and letting it pass you by, while not doing anything. Now those feel awful.
Frankly I wish I could meet a 100 of these kind of girls and get rejected by 99 of them and accepted by 1. I'd feel great.
Everybody whines about not getting what you want because you are rejected.
But it's far worse to not even have what you want in existence, you don't even know if what you yearn for is out there for you to even take a chance at.
>You're happy now because you're still buzzing off the high you got from the sense of progress.
Indeed, progress, I have graduated from "nobody to ask out" to "I got rejected" You have no idea how much better that feels after months of searching.
Now if I could only increase how often I run into these gals, I could speed up the rejection and hopefully the acceptance rates.
>You haven't realised that the long term fate of loneliness still awaits you unless you change.
I like what I am, but I don't expect everybody to value it. Rather than worry about what people want, I want to be the best I am, rather than change for something I'm not.
A screwdriver is a nice tool, yes. But sometimes it's nice to have a hammer for other tasks.

>>Have you ever done at least 30 minutes of uninterupted cardio that is easy to maintain, but not effortless?
yes, I have. Usually I'll be able to keep up a workout regimen for like half a year, maybe a little more, and then quit. It does not make me feel relaxed at all, or anything else even remotely describable as good. Even after months of doing it three times a week I dread doing it, and the only thing I can think of while I'm doing it is "How much more of this is left? I hate this. When can I stop?" I don't like feeling exerted or exhausted. I have never once wanted to work out, every single one I've done in my life, I've forced myself to, and I feel relieved, not out of sorts, when I don't work out. (Lifting is the same for me, btw)

eventually my desire to be in decent physical shape gets overcome by how much I hate regular exercise, and I stop doing it until I get fat enough that I have to start again.

>yes, I have. Usually I'll be able to keep up a workout regimen for like half a year, maybe a little more, and then quit. It does not make me feel relaxed at all, or anything else even remotely describable as good. Even after months of doing it three times a week I dread doing it, and the only thing I can think of while I'm doing it is "How much more of this is left? I hate this. When can I stop?"
Sounds like you are going to fast for your fitness level. Like every point you made here scream to me "You are running too fast"
It's a common mistake, most people do it, hell even I did it for years.
Learning to slow down to your bodys capability and not running based on what your ego wants will result in much more physically enjoyable runs.
I also like to lift and swing things because the rush of blood and feeling the weight move around my body makes me feel powerful.
I workout everyday not even to stay in shape or get fit, but because it makes my body feel better and I like feeling fit.
It's like having a nimble sports car that you can take for an enjoyable drive everyday instead of having a big truck that is unwieldy

Anyway, I have regularly done physical activity for years and will continue to do so until I die.
Which is why I'm looking for a woman that also values health and fitness.

based as a motherfucker op
i can relate so much to your words about finding the right woman.. i have been improoooving myself a lot so once i meet her, the sort of girl i actually want to date, she would like me back but i have yet to meet her but i'm sure i'll come across someone like that some day
i'm going on a run op have a good day
bless

user, walking is running too fast in my book. the thing I find unpleasant is the "getting out of my chair" part, let alone anything that raises your heart rate. I don't know how you could possibly enjoy anything that could sensibly be called "running" at all, even five minutes of it.
>It's like having a nimble sports car that you can take for an enjoyable drive everyday
It's probably telling that I don't enjoy aggressive driving either, I own an econobox and drive really slow to save on gas.

yeaaaah buuddyyy! 3 months of fucking actively going out every day for a run and looking out for them as I was, trying different times and shit you know the drill.
I'm just happy the type of woman is not purely head cannon and they do exist, just got to find more of them, ones that are single or interested.
Hell, maybe I'l run into her again some other day and she might change her mind. Who knows.
It's the ray of hope, that lets us push on ahead knowing there is something worth striving for, and at the end of the day, isn't that the most important thing of all? Not even having all you desire, but to know what you desire exists and you could in theory get it?

>user, walking is running too fast in my book.
Then you are severely out of shape user. You have my condolances. If I was you, I would take regular walks with some comfy shoes that don't force you to heel strike while walking. Then every day have a certain amount of walking done, good time to think as well.
> the thing I find unpleasant is the "getting out of my chair" part, let alone anything that raises your heart rate.
That's just your health and fitness being low. Your world is shrinking, more and more everything becomes a burden, more and more entropy sets in and eats away until there is nothing left. Until even breathing becomes an effort for the morbidly obese.
The whole point user and this is important, please READ THIS PART: The whole point of excersise, cardio, fitness, is to push your boundaries, to expand your capabilities, to make that which was hard, effortless.
I probably experience less "effort" and discomfort running for an hour, than you do walking for 10 min. That is the key, I'm not suffering, because my capabilities are able to handle more.
If you'd put me into a normal persons body, I would feel like a cripple, like you'd feel if you'd be in a wheelchair.
To not be able to run, is the same for me as being in a wheel chair for you.

Attached: 1630096282390.gif (402x276, 940.85K)

>Then you are severely out of shape user.
non, why do I still hate it after I've been working out a few times a week for months, then? I'm able to do it. I just hate doing it.

>It's probably telling that I don't enjoy aggressive driving either, I own an econobox and drive really slow to save on gas.
About that. I actually have two modes.
The nicest, smoothest, most economic by the rule driving and twisted rally driver.
I enjoy both for different reasons.
I love driving fast and aggressive on twisty rally roads because of the rush and speed of lunking a big metal box around on the edge.
And I love driving as safe and responsible, keyword smooth so there is no sudden acceleration in any direction, being very efficient on gas, because you are playing with handling the car but the objective is different.
Both are enjoyable.

>non, why do I still hate it after I've been working out a few times a week for months, then? I'm able to do it. I just hate doing it.
Because it's still challenging for you. You expanded your capabilities to where you "can do it" but you can't do it "effortlessly" or even a level beyond that "not doing it is so effortless that actually doing it, provides you with a bit of stimulation that makes it feel nice".
you hav to understand that as you develop your fitness, the first thing you achieve for any stage is "I can do it" but as you get better and better the effort to do that same thing goes down from "I can do it and it feels like death" to "I can do it and it's effortless"
The biggest reason why not pushing yourself too hard is important, is so you can enjoy that "fun" part of excersise periodically, because that's what keeps you motivated to keep doing it again and again. To keep getting fitter.
If there is one thing that is most important for people like you, is to either find something that is fun, or develop yourself enough through willpower and trust the "plan" to be fit enough in a year or something to be able to do things that are fun without feeling like death all the time.
I never worked out to "get in shape" I always did physical activity for "fun", shit that I enjoy.
I didn't even enjoy running until few years ago.
When I started running very regularly and it became easier for me. Before that it was too much effort to enjoy and I was pushing too hard.
Now I run pretty much every day.
So even in a fit person like myself, there was activities im not that good at, that I'd not do for pleasure, and eventually it got easier and more fun.
But being consistent is important to maintain such a state.
Rather than doing intense shit for half a year and then quitting. It's best to do moderate things all year.

I was thinking a lot about the meaning of hope as I was running. You're right, the simple possibility of finding and meeting her makes me strive for more and push even further. I am content knowing that I will meet her one day and using the tools and knowledge I have gathered while working on my body and mind she and I will have a happy future.

Remember that rat drowning test?
Feels like we are the rats, and the "pick you out of water before you drown" is the g.f we are striving for.
Honestly I can't tell you how many years I had to refuse degeneracy and abandoning the "good" that I am because I'm bettering myself and keeping myself pristine for that woman that fits my sensibilities.
I can't even point to a specific woman, but in theory she should exist because I exist and I hold on to these "good" things.
So there must be some woman who is in the same position as me, working on herself, refusing to whoremax and desperate to find me.
In theory it makes sense. In practice the odds seem very low for such a thing. But at least, at least I need rays of hope of seeing women who could possibly that woman, I can't hold out for years and decades based on theory, I at least need to see something coming close, approximating "her" is out there.
It's amazing how low my minimum standards are
>loves health and fitness, does it because she enjoys it and being fit, not for attention or to get a mate, or as a short term plan to lose weight
>would be running, running from would not be utter shit, like that of a fat person trying to lose weight who doesn't know how to run, because that would imply they haven't done this regularly enough to get decent form, as in it's a short term thing for them, which goes against what I'm looking for.
Oh and appropriate age, because married woman and little girls who are running don't fit bill.

>How much more of this is left? I hate this. When can I stop?
Not faggot OP but I have a trick against this. Not sure anyone on Any Forums is worthy of learning about it though.

>Not faggot OP but I have a trick against this.
no you don't, lying faggot

>be girl of X nationality out on a run
>see some fat shirtless man hunched over a power scooter
>he's all sweaty
>as i get closer, i notice him staring at me
>he's smacking his lips now
>start running faster
>all those years of track will get me to safety
>hear a thud and look back, he's on his scooter
>heartbeat intensifies
>his scooter somehow catches up to me
>fuck
>out of breath from getting on the chair, he mutters "hey....hey you...are you X nationality?"
>i'm scared
>"uh...yes?"
>"i...i would...like to talk to you..you're my favorite phenotype, you're...young..and you run fast..heh...wheeeeze"
>tell him "oh, sorry, i like being alone when i run"
>he says "ah..so...heh..you..you're all alone right now? you're...all alone while training? heh"
>he's just sitting on his scooter smiling
>he looks lost in thought
>book it out of there
>decide to never run in this area again

Your fan-fiction is disturbing

Attached: 1651423258659.png (415x458, 205.03K)

you were a volcel now you are on your way to become incel. goodluck op

>you were a volcel now you are on your way to become incel.
Things are really starting to looking up!

Attached: 1654925002219.gif (420x314, 1.53M)