How do i let a male know he is my husband (by my rules)? i have not told him yet

how do i let a male know he is my husband (by my rules)? i have not told him yet

Attached: 1658033099388.jpg (1080x717, 49.36K)

propose and offer him a dowry
he doesn't give a shit about a wedding just get it official at the local courthouse

just tell him, he will appreciate the honesty and directness

try to peg him

i am poor and he is well off.

I don't want to come on too strong

he is asexual

>i am poor
I just told you dont do a wedding
offer him livestock or some shit, dowry is a gift not money

Text him
>if you read this, I am your wife now
Then proceed to act oblivious to the fact that this is weird unless he calls the cops on you or some shit, you might've misjudged the situation

Hey, this is your husband. I am into boobs and perhaps butte showed to me in image varieties. Thank you for your consideration

hereis butte pic user

Attached: 1645926914094.jpg (720x450, 110.02K)

Let him beat you within an inch of your life (assuming you even have consciousness you squawking bitch)

i am vegan and he think he will be going vegan

he wont call the cops but i dont want to guilt or strongarm him into this

>i am vegan and he think he will be going vegan
ew you dont deserve love

ive asked him to teach me how to wrestle a couple of times (hes really good at it) and also told me he could fall on me if hw wanted to

>by my rules
Explain.

i hope you live a life and die a death worse than all the animals you tortured combined

he is a male and i love him and i decided he is my husband because i make the rules

Husband is also a legal term, not just something you can make up.
I mean you can call eachother husband and wife or whatever you want, but you make it sound like you're thinking of the married husband/wife, which you simply aren't.

>i hope you live a life and die a death worse than all the animals you tortured combined
no that would be what veganism is
also I never tortured any animals, you fags are so damn reactionary it makes me less willing to admit I think slaughterhouses are unecessarily cruel, that said animals dying in the wild live worse lives and die worse deaths 100% of the time compared to those in captivity, do you ever think of that?
humans are animals too, with very strong dietary needs for animal protein, are you not abusing yourself by denying yourself essential nutrients?
I know you're malnourished and your brain doesn't work right but it doesn't take much thinking to consider these angles you self righteous twat

Lol so that's not how that works at all. Enjoy your insanity.

Why don't you protest against slaughterhouses instead of going on a malnourished diet?

Main topic, what exactly do you mean by "husband" since u said this mf is asexual, do you want to fuck him or just be in an asexual marriage? You don't need to fuck to be married but whatever

>humans are animals too, with very strong dietary needs for animal protein, are you not abusing yourself by denying yourself essential nutrients?
By god I'm not a vegeterian, I just had a fucking cheeseburger and third of a kebab for dinner, but what you pose as a question here is scientifically, factually untrue.
And you're probably aware of it.

>but what you pose as a question here is scientifically, factually untrue.
>ur wrong
>no I wont say why

steal his seed and inseminate yourself

>animals dying in the wild live worse lives
false, and even if it were the case...
>in the wild
retard thinks that unnecessarily bred animals would be wild if we didnt farm them
no you faggot they wouldnt exist. their ancestors were taken from the wild to domesticate thousands of years ago and they were changed dramatically.
you are the equivalent of saying that it's okay to hit your kids because some parents starve their kids.
>humans need animal protein
vegetarians and vegans live longer with fewer health problems. healthy vegan diets have been proven to reverse diseases for a lot of people. natural carnivores do not get atherosclerosis like humans do from saturated fat. we have normal herbivore/frugivore dietary requirements.
i can tell you have never read a single study on this matter and cannot think logically due to clogged arteries to the brain. you will probably go vegan eventually because i can tell you are already struggling with your morality to come after someone for just existing as a vegan... or you might just be weeded out by natural and sexual selection.
will likely not respond further. this is about me and my civilized husband.

>protest slaughterhouses! but not with your dollar. pay them to exist.
retard
>malnourished
no we just arent diabetic heart diseased fatasses.