I am now 100% sure, you can't find a girlfriend IRL anymore (in the west)

Weeks, months of me going out to places to meet a woman, like normies told me and NOTHING. I don't even mean bad results, I mean ZERO results
because WOMEN DON'T GO OUT, I simply didnt' have enough chances to approach.
The only types of people I see outside are:

>Groups of friends
>Families
>Zoomers
>Couples
>Old people
>Single guys

Places I went to are:
>Restaurants & Cafes
>Parks
>Sqaures
>Markets
>Malls
>Promenades etc.

I went out on different week days, different time, took different routes, roamed around, sometimes sat in one place for hours.
Maybe 10 chances arose, I talked to 6, 5 were scared that I approached them, 1 gave me positive reaction but... she lives 300 km away from me.

Women don't go out because they don't have to. They even make grocery shopping through online, they do everything on the internet.
There are no hobby groups, everyone meets people either at school when they are young, or online. So yes, Online Dating IS real life!

Guys, don't go out hoping you will find a girlfriend, you won't. You will only become more bitter from realization you will stay single and there are not enough chances.
You will only be hurt by seeing happy couples, I came back home from my "missions" bawling from all the bad experiences. Never trust normgroids.

My stats are from a 120K+ city in Eastern Europe. The only places I didn't try were clubs (and will never go there) and bars (I may go to one one night).

Attached: woman-waiting-bench-park-after-trip-electric-scooter_307890-1451.jpg (2000x1333, 1.08M)

Bars and clubs suck too. They're missive sausage fests and predominantly groups of friends. The only reason normalfags praise them is because they already have friends to go with and meet people though said friends. No normalfag has ever went to a bar or club alone.

Do chads qualify as a normal fag or no?

>They're missive sausage fests and predominantly groups of friends.
Oh so it's literally everywhere like that? Good to know, I know what I won't be missing then.
It's crazy, it's like women stop existing after you finish school. It's your last chance to find a partner IRL, then it's just online.

your supposed to meet them at work dummy

if you're meeting girls at work to date and are successful, you never really had much difficulty dating.

LMFAO meeting people at work is extremely limited, unless you change work every month. Also dating people from work is risky as fuck.

Nowadays it's either school or internet. Nothing in between.

>approach female coworker as a nonchad
>slapped with a sexual harassment claim
>fired and blacklisted
so true!

That's pretty much always the case, brother. You have to go to spaces where it's socially acceptable to meet them. I didn't make the rools, so don't shoot the messenger here.
>The only places I didn't try were clubs (and will never go there) and bars (I may go to one one night).
I wouldn't recommend going to clubs if you're by yourself unless you're there solely to enjoy the music, by yourself. I mean, sure you can meet some cool people sometimes but most people's threat assessment level goes up so they can get aggro pretty quickly. Second, I'm not quite sure how Eastern Europe is as far as bar culture, but I would recommend it. Every time I go to a bar by myself (often), I walk away with number(s) and probably talked to maybe a dozen+ women, it's actually out of control. You just have to find a heavily trafficked but not too packed dive bar. Also, if things don't pan out the first few attempts going to them, just give it time. It's incredibly important to learn the ebb and flow of when people are getting off work / trying to decompress. It happens in fairly regular intervals across the day. A lot of women will usually go alone out during the day because it's well lit. The times they go out alone during the night is if they live fairly close or they got off work.
I go by myself and I'm regularly approached, conversed with, handed phone numbers, hugged, made out with, and talking to new people even people that are now my homies. Do you live in the US?

Not surprising.
I'd say that women are shut ins ( as in, most of their day outside of work is spent inside on a computer/phone trawling the internet for content ) but they aren't alone because unlike men they can get attention just for existing online.
Women are engaging in the same asocial behavior as men are but they can still get relationships out of it due to the differences in demand in the sexual market.

Depends on the criteria but generally they're a subset
Well your mileage may vary but that's the norm yeah. Unless you're willing to go aboard pretty much. But as an Eastern European your options are pretty limited. As a fellow EE I'm gonna go for a SEA country most likely the Philippines. There's also technically work but that's very risky and most workplaces aren't exactly filled with single women. Could sorta work if it's a woman dominated field and full of networking faggotry.
Well congrats on being part of the top 0.1% then. And no I'm also Eastern European.

lol @ the seething replies, you're right, work or through friends is basically the only way to meet chicks as an adult. Work is actually great because even an autist will develop a rapport when you're forced to be around somebody 40hrs a week.
>b-but don't shit where you eat
everyone does it, offices are relationship breeding grounds

>Every time I go to a bar by myself (often), I walk away with number(s) and probably talked to maybe a dozen+ women, it's actually out of control.
How would you rate your looks?

>Every time I go to a bar by myself (often), I walk away with number(s) and probably talked to maybe a dozen+ women, it's actually out of control.
>I go by myself and I'm regularly approached, conversed with, handed phone numbers, hugged, made out with, and talking to new people even people that are now my homies.
kek, peek into the life of a chad. then people deny 80/20.

what's up Chad, you got lost?

>I go by myself and I'm regularly approached, conversed with, handed phone numbers, hugged, made out with, and talking to new people even people that are now my homies. Do you live in the US?
NTA (OP here) but you just dont' belong here. Shoo shoo!

>I'd say that women are shut ins ( as in, most of their day outside of work is spent inside on a computer/phone trawling the internet for content ) but they aren't alone because unlike men they can get attention just for existing online.
Absolutely. They get everything they want nowadays.

>Attention?
Social media
>Sex?
Tinder
>Money/safety
Government/white knights
Also job

They don't even need to worry about having a man. The ones who wanted man for relationship/romanticism/children already got them. It's over.

You're probably a good looking dude user. Don't take this as a shot to completely dismiss your advice, just being realistic here. Being approached in an environment where people try to hookup in a sense comes down to that factor.

>everyone does it, offices are relationship breeding grounds
What a cope. People at work already are in relationships, literally all of them.

>then people deny 80/20.
I deny it because nowadays it's more like 95/5

>What a cope. People at work already are in relationships, literally all of them.
that's one way to say you've never worked a desk job I guess. Not a bad thing man, but people fuck like rabbits in offices, it's high school 2.0

if you are chad or in a position of power. if you're a grunt you're either single or in a relationship already.

>implying everyone is stuck in office for 40 hours a week
I do not even have any female coworkers

This nigga knows what year it is.
You are either a normgroid gaslighter or an actual Chad. Either way, GTFO of here. You don't belong here, all your lies were exposed already.