Do you want kids one day? Would you break up with your gf if she doesn't want kids?

Do you want kids one day? Would you break up with your gf if she doesn't want kids?

Attached: 9e0574d062a94c2dfc3754fce26fed68.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

Should have talked about that before beginning the relationship.

She would have to let me knock some side bitch up fr fr

What's the point of these videos? Filming your fake crying and splash some shitty text. Why doesn't she just talk? Right, becase it's hard to fake drama cry and talk at the same time. Why do some people think their life is a movie and they are the main character?

Ill leave my GF/wife when she gets too old for me. I dont want to have to live with some greying boring old hag.

My life IS a movie, I AM the main character, and you WILL pay to watch it

Yes and yes but not before trying every trick in the book to change her mind
I did this to my ex, I would constantly cum inside her and tell her it was a sign that I loved her and wanted her to think of me, I told her I would love if she got pregnant because it would be an even heavier reminder weighing her down for 9 months and then the rest of the childs life reminding her of my love for her

Fuck no. Why the hell would I want to rip an innocent conciousness from the void and put it in this hellhole?

>filming herself crying
>not even an actual tear
>completely neutral mouth expression
I'm sorry but even I can act better than that.

>women pretending to care about a breakup

well then i want a front seat hehe

Because her womb belongs to Tyrone, Jamal, Tyrese, TyQuando, LaDerious, Devonte just to name a few.

do u guys think that Any Forums would seethe and sperg out if this webm got posted there

i'm from Any Forums
this comment was not original but neither is this thought
not all whites are gonna make it, some of them have to be left behind
it's not my job or the job of Any Forums to make this woman see the beauty of motherhood, it's the job of whatever man decides she's worth the effort
If no man decides so then such is her fate

Go post it there. I would, but I'm banned for posting a man prolapsing his rectum.

thats why i asked im range banned its so unfair, this would easily get 300+ replies it is effortless bait
>it's not my job or the job of Any Forums to make this woman see the beauty of motherhood, it's the job of whatever man decides she's worth the effort
>If no man decides so then such is her fate
i agree but lots of other people wont, ppl see it as the mans duty to man up and sacrifice for women lmao

>Do you want kids one day?
Since God commanded it, yes. And it's fun too.
>Would you break up with your gf if she doesn't want kids?
Depending on our age, if I were 20 I wouldn't break up with her. If I were 25 though, I definitely would.

are you 12 years old? why would you quote the entire thread?

??? brain dead ???

Men who insist on this flawed morality will learn the hard way
Like the boyfriend she just broke up with, that was 4 years he could have spent doing something, someone, anything or anyone else

His fault for not knocking her up already.

I literally can't imagine a bigger failure than a woman who doesn't want kids.
It's like her biological imperative she is ignoring.
You have to be deeply damaged and mentally deranged to go against your most base, biological functions.
It be like guy who is with women, but doesn't want to have sex or intimacy with any of them.

Fuck what is even the point to women if you don't have kids with them.