I've made a cute girl cum on voice chat before

i've made a cute girl cum on voice chat before
that's when my life peaked and i'm counting that as having sex because i don't want to be a virgin anymore

Attached: 564556.jpg (850x760, 193.4K)

my life peaked when I got a triple kill on guardian a few days ago, its literally been downhill since. Anyways congrats on losing your V Card friend.

well i didnt technically lost it but im going to pretend that i did
i dont know what guardian is but congrats brother you showed them who's the boss

Attached: 645646.jpg (850x850, 176.9K)

Doesn't count. Penis has to be fully inside the vagina with no condom. Now go get laid, cherry boy. I promise you, as a former autistic virgin sperg, that it's far easier than you think it is. Pussy can be on tap like hot water if you put in the effort; it's common. The real rarity comes in finding a woman who has the full package: compatible personality, great sex, and successful in life.

Attached: 1605649925912.jpg (1000x1250, 610.08K)

I physically can't sex so i'm coping any way i can old man
leave me alone

Attached: 6456.jpg (850x637, 141.44K)

>I physically can't sex so i'm coping
Explain.

Attached: 1651649606648.jpg (799x799, 426.01K)

Christ
I think you lost some aethereal dignity that day

you know the entire put the penis in vagina shtick right? i cant do that with my penis, it would hurt
not explaining further than that to save myself from embarrassment
last bits of it were lost long time ago, user
you can't have dignity when you feel inferior to others

Attached: 454565.jpg (850x1198, 361.28K)

Nope you didnt have sex youre still a loser no girl will come near

Fucking loser

>i cant do that with my penis, it would hurt
lol dude just get rid of your phimosis.

Attached: 1597101574956.jpg (600x441, 44.34K)

Same. My gland is bigger than the stick so it hurts like hell when it's pulled back.

yeah true unfortunetly but im going to pretend like i did because fake it till you make it
send me 2.5k for surgery and i will go to the doctor today
unlucky spawn, hope genetics blessed you somewhere else

Attached: 67567.jpg (850x850, 228.42K)

>send me 2.5k for surgery and i will go to the doctor today
Does a circumcision really cost that much for an adult? Why don't you just save up for it? It's kind of essential.

Attached: 1610733931387.gif (499x315, 480.73K)

inflation here is 15% and i work entry level job
if you think i can save any money you are mistaken
okay i lied it ranges from 1.2k to 2k
still can't afford that

Attached: 5345345.jpg (850x1203, 269.36K)

I made a girl coom over voice chat a few times two summers ago. As a virgin I won't lie, it boosted my confidence insanely and made me feel amazing. I remember one time in particular her mom came to visit her and I made her keep cooming while she kept her mom waiting for a good 10 mins, was really hot. You can't be depressed if you have a girl you're sexually active with.

i agree, not even the sexual aspect but just the fact that you have a girl that seems to be interested enough in you to spend time with you is a huge confidence boost
i don't have that anymore so i'm back to being... myself
but it was fun while it lasted

Attached: 34235.jpg (1000x1404, 144.08K)

>Doesn't have 2k in savings
My condolences. Sorry you were born in an uncivilized part of the world. My suggestion would be moving in with your parents if they actually love you. I live with my mother and stepfather. All my money goes straight towards savings. Only thing I spend money on is gasoline and liquor. I will be moving out for 12 months to gain a better career though.

If you can't live with your parents, then you need to find some way of escaping the cycle of poverty. Do whatever it takes.

Attached: 1608110177022.jpg (800x450, 59.5K)

>just the fact that you have a girl that seems to be interested enough in you to spend time with you is a huge confidence boost
Exactly, mine ended as well, but it will forever be a good memory. Normies have no idea what they take for granted.

there's not a way to escape it, maybe if i get lucky
but thanks for caring

Attached: 234234.jpg (850x850, 296.39K)

Did she see what you looked like? Hoe did you even go about setting this up?

i feel like the peaks of my life can be accounted for in many different ways. but sexually, having a girl jiggle her ass on cam for me. and then flying out and actually getting her to jiggle her ass over my dick was the most euphoric sexual feeling ever. i was fucking spanking the shit out of her, yanking her hair, calling her mommy, while she called me daddy. it was the most degenerate thing ever. before i fucked her i slobbered all over her ass in the airport bathroom. but nah of course i didnt pay for the tickets or passport, these bitches don't need free handouts.

Attached: 1654194191744.jpg (1016x1441, 1.07M)